Lashed, for No Honours

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes Oona King look like a nun.

Anonymous said...

Nice work if you can get it Mr Fawkes.priamoftory.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

you scoundrel!

Old BE said...

So who else was involved?

We should be told.

Anonymous said...

Is Brian any less miserable when he's inside and had a decent meal and a drink?

Anonymous said...

I imagine you'd have to partake of bucketloads of alcohol to get through an evening with Brian Haw.

Anonymous said...

Fawkes! Get out of bed, you layabout. I know that you are rat-arsed but have you noticed that Goldsmith has promised to publish the legal advice if no charges arise from the current unpleasantness? This can only mean that charges there will certainly be. My guess is Poor Ruthie.

Anonymous said...

Never mind your hangover. It's interest rate decision day today at the Bank of England so will Cowardly Brown go AWOL again like last month when they raised rates?

Where is the bounder?!!

Whatever they do today it's clear inflation is out of the bag, rates have to rise further, and Brown's grossly mismanaged economy is heading for the buffers.

Boom and bust never went away:

"...Diana Choyleva of Lombard Street Research warned the recent behaviour of the Bank suggested it no longer had full control over the economy. "Not only does this show in excessive growth now - more importantly, the almost inevitable reversal suggests a sharp correction by 2008," she said."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtml?xml=/money/2007/02/08/cnrate08.xml

Anonymous said...

He's had his nose broken three times by assailants at his protest site!If anyone London based wants to set up a watch group to make sure he gets a peacefull night's sleep,I wouldn't mind signing up.With enough people and a rota it shouldn't be too onerous.Anyone who puts their own lies in Labour's face is a good guy IMO and as he's a Christian and the only one exempt from the exclusion zone he's worth protecting.

Julian said...

Lashed, hammered and nicked in the same evening? Makes you almost sound like some weird combination of Harvey Proctor, Oona King and Lord Levy ...

Anonymous said...

I require the ident numbers of the officers involved, the Met is not a taxi service for drunken revellers, these officers have a serious job keeping ne'erdowells away from No10 and other locations about town and filling in forms.
you have until 17:00 to comply or else.....

Anonymous said...

SANDRA Howard, SANDRA not Sarah - okay you've got a hangover.

Anonymous said...

Complete volte-face by Fraser Nelson in this week's SPectator:

"..the Prime Minister believes that the investigation will soon end with no serious consequences. My information is different."

"A month ago the police investigation did indeed look as if it were going nowhere, as I reported at the time."

"Mr McTernan’s evidence fundamentally changed the course of their investigation, and has led them to believe there is enough proof of a cover-up to charge at least two people with conspiracy to pervert the course of justice."

There is more joy in heaven over a sinner repenteth...

Anonymous said...

and there everyone was hoping that you would learn from my example ... instead of following it !!!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you can still mix it with the law like a rascally young 'un...

Of course, stating 'Don't you know that I'm Guido Fawkes..' would you have you on a 'Ghost plane to Guantanamo' in these bizarre times..

Anonymous said...

If you were pissed and dropped of at 3.30am. What were you doing awake at 9.37am.

Anonymous said...

"Sandra Howard charmed Mrs Fawkes, whatever happened to her husband? Aitken played up his ex-con status amusingly. Event was otherwise lacking in senior Tories who were all at the Black and White Ball, only Dominic Grieve showed up in incongruous black tie before he hopped off to Battersea."

When were the rules changed? I remember when those commas would have been full-stops.

Is this a new, trendy way of writing that no-one told me about?

I'm seeing it all the time these days and I don't like it.

Bah!

Anonymous said...

I realised you were pissed and smelt funny so I avoided you.

peteblogging said...

Julian said...
Lashed, hammered and nicked in the same evening? Makes you almost sound like some weird combination of Harvey Proctor, Oona King and Lord Levy ...

But this was a Tory do Julian - Stephen Milligan, Rod Richards and Jeffrey Archer, surely...

MorrisOx said...

Jolly decent of you to come clean, Fawquez.

Mind you, if you hadn't, the impregnable integrity of the Met's media relations would have done it for you...

MorrisOx said...

By the way, talking of lashings, I last came across Harvey Proctor at Belvoir Castle. Whacko looks after the affairs of Emma Rutland, don't y'know...