He's a lib dem, he believes in aliens and he thinks it's in the same league as sleeping with rent boys or being an alcoholic. My money is on him smoking a lot of marijuana. Only explanation for his mad behaviour surely?
He likes to sit in an armchair with a glass of whiskey *a***** whilst s*** gets royally serviced by the welsh rugby team? Seriously, I bet its swinging , he looks the type and s*** is known as a bit of a goer . Lembit is definately a voyuer , the hat gives the game away.
September 19, 2006 at 12:49 PM
Anonymous
said...
It's the hat.
I’m sure I’ve Boris wearing the same one while cycling, should the public be told?
September 19, 2006 at 12:52 PM
Anonymous
said...
Guido jumps the shark again. Dig the juvi comments, not very witty. I listened to the radio show and it didn't sound like there was a big secret.
September 19, 2006 at 12:55 PM
Anonymous
said...
He's a member of the Woolly Hat Masonic Lodge.
September 19, 2006 at 12:56 PM
Anonymous
said...
Caroline,
You can definitely get "I Like Pot" out of the name Lembit Opik so you may be on to something...... but since previous scandles in the Lib Dems have been about Sex and Drugs - the only things left are money, royalty and religion so maybe he runs a sex cult, pimping young female cultists to members of the aristocracy? Hmmm or then again maybe not :-)
September 19, 2006 at 1:01 PM
Anonymous
said...
Yes, that's it, a weird animal sex cult, just like Alaister Crowley, where an old dog is dressed up in a thong, leather trousers and a lot of make up.
September 19, 2006 at 1:04 PM
Anonymous
said...
Dudes, look at the toque! Now look at the feet; I bet he's wearing Sorels. He's a closet Canuck!
September 19, 2006 at 1:04 PM
Anonymous
said...
He holds shares in companies that search for asteroids, and he's been using his what little influence he has to get them government contracts?
September 19, 2006 at 1:07 PM
Anonymous
said...
Well, I heard about a month ago that a certain Minister's secretary is having it off with 3 Labour MPs and 2 Tory MPs, and none of them know about the others.
Except I wasn't given any names, bugger it.
September 19, 2006 at 1:12 PM
Anonymous
said...
Is it that the name is a joke, and in fact the joke name, "Lemsip Toothpick", is actually his real one? Or is it that he is secretly not in the least interested in asteroids? Who knows? Who cares? With any luck we'll never know!
September 19, 2006 at 1:19 PM
Anonymous
said...
Cynically, it's not going to effect his electibility in any way, because you need to start from a number greater than zero.
Besides, nobody who looks that much like a Toronto accountant on a ski holiday to Quebec is ever going to pull the serious numbers. Slow news day?
September 19, 2006 at 1:19 PM
Anonymous
said...
12:55 anonymong - "jumps the shark again".
You can only jump the shark once, technically. Look it up. Think about it. How many times has this idiot posted the same comment? I seem to recall it keeps turning up...
Oh, and its a BLOG, idiot. With 3 posts a day some are bound not to be to your liking. Twat.
September 19, 2006 at 1:23 PM
Anonymous
said...
He's bipolar.
September 19, 2006 at 1:30 PM
Anonymous
said...
CityUnslicker - What alledged(sic) chestnut?
September 19, 2006 at 1:30 PM
Anonymous
said...
Lib Dems pass new tax policy unamended and unconditionally.
If that's the case, it's a damn sight more impressive than I'd have thought.
September 19, 2006 at 1:34 PM
Anonymous
said...
He moonlights as a garden gnome?
September 19, 2006 at 1:37 PM
Anonymous
said...
Swinging with the weather girl?
He's too ugly but they might let him in with her
September 19, 2006 at 1:39 PM
Anonymous
said...
Coke, S&M, scat, he can do the lot he'll never be in a position of power.
He's a LibDem - who gives a fuck?
September 19, 2006 at 1:40 PM
Anonymous
said...
He tucks his shirt in his underpants after a self administered enema.
September 19, 2006 at 1:43 PM
Anonymous
said...
He likes horses - a lot.
September 19, 2006 at 1:50 PM
Anonymous
said...
all these years, he's secretly been working as a politician
September 19, 2006 at 1:56 PM
Anonymous
said...
he's from another galaxy, plus
he's got a fair-weather friend
September 19, 2006 at 1:57 PM
Anonymous
said...
Hold on a minute. Let us take a look at the facts. His partner is over 45 and still wears leather. He loves to support losers. He is a Liberal Democrat. It has to be BDSM.
September 19, 2006 at 2:01 PM
Anonymous
said...
His secret... He's going out with with a weather reporter with a square head.
Oh Shit! That's let the cat out of the bag.
September 19, 2006 at 2:01 PM
Anonymous
said...
He doesn't cut his toe nails.
You wouldn't believe how many stockings he's laddered since he's taken on the role of my weekly maid.
As Lembit's much publicised intended marriage to the lovely Sian,weathergirl(46),has not materialised,I can only assume the worst. Also, isnt Lembit(so handy in Scrabble) the M.P. who is rather worried about passing asteroids hitting Earth?
Funny that Sian's Wikipedia entry was re-written last friday??
It still talks about her wearing "a variety of leather outfits" and "skin-tight black catsuits" but a kindly soul has added a bit about her being "A daughter of a Methodist Minister"
There's also the story of how she met Lembit. All ready for when a Lembit story breaks then...
September 19, 2006 at 2:31 PM
Anonymous
said...
Whatever it is, he can't keep a straight face.
September 19, 2006 at 2:31 PM
Anonymous
said...
He's as thick as two short planks?
He could only get one star when he worked in MacDonald's?
He suffers from acute asteroids, oh sorry, what's their right name?
Anyone else have examples of this strange attraction?
September 19, 2006 at 2:41 PM
Anonymous
said...
@spangles: I posted that bit about the shark jumping but haven't done so before. It's just that I heard the radio interview and there wasn't talk of his secrets, it was just a talk on honesty in politics. So no scandal here. Guido's usually witty but the majority of comments above sound like they've been penned by a 14 year old on a shandy overdose.
September 19, 2006 at 2:42 PM
Anonymous
said...
He's on the staff of MI6, his code name is 'Porky' and he fucks pigs.
See my blog.
www.tomlinsonvmi6.blogspot.com.
September 19, 2006 at 2:44 PM
Anonymous
said...
How about the recently published photo of the late Princess Margaret in the bath wearing lots of hair and a tiara, taken by her then husband - Lord Snowdon.
September 19, 2006 at 2:45 PM
Anonymous
said...
Anonymous said... @spangles: I posted that bit about the shark jumping but haven't done so before. It's just that I heard the radio interview and there wasn't talk of his secrets, it was just a talk on honesty in politics. So no scandal here. Guido's usually witty but the majority of comments above sound like they've been penned by a 14 year old on a shandy overdose.
2:42 PM
Anonymong,
So what? Regulars here have been warned against your sort of posting. This is supposed to be a light hearted blog. Get back to your knitting before the grandkids come home and find you've been fiddling with their PC!
Well, he's got a leather headboard on his bed in Wales and leather handles on the wardrobe doors.
I bet the bastard wears leather shoes as well.
September 19, 2006 at 3:04 PM
Anonymous
said...
Is it his hair he is hiding with that hat? An anagram of his name is bit mop-like!
September 19, 2006 at 3:08 PM
Anonymous
said...
well, if it was drugs, then as long as it wasnt hardcore stuff like crack or heroin, then it wouldnt really be a big scandal. i dont think most folks would bat an eyelid - he isnt the leader of the Lib Dems is he?
Hmmm... refugees , from Estonia. Why would they flee from the Soviets? That infers that they were fleeing from Stalin's henchmen, who were rounding up Nazi collaborators in the wake of WW2.
Reasonable guess thats "scandal" worthy and at odds with Lembits Lib Dem image : his dad was in the Estonian S.S. and/or is implicated in war crimes.
(this is just pure speculation on my part - no libel intended whatsoever...)
September 19, 2006 at 3:08 PM
Anonymous
said...
He's a meber of David Icke's sect.
September 19, 2006 at 3:10 PM
Anonymous
said...
that should read:-
He's a member of David Icke's sect. I presume he has a member?
A Lib Dem acquaintance of mine once claimed to have snogged him (in his pre-Sian days, I hasten to add). I doubted her initially, but then again, who would claim to have done that, who had not?
Mind you, I wouldn't have touched her with yours, Guido.
September 19, 2006 at 3:18 PM
Anonymous
said...
I'm sure it's nothing to do with the rumour about a former Welsh parliamentary candidate giving him (Holy)head.
Even buggering choirboys would pale into insignificance compared to being seen in public wearing that tit fer.
Is he modelling the new Air Lembik trolley dolly uniform or something?
September 19, 2006 at 3:22 PM
Anonymous
said...
He wants to a green Smurf and go to Brussels.
September 19, 2006 at 3:28 PM
Anonymous
said...
Sian flew his plane upside down and had a big crack up.
September 19, 2006 at 3:29 PM
Anonymous
said...
He's got a bike and is in MAG. My mate Mutchie knows him, says he's alright.
Maybe his belly button sticks out?
I thought he was rather evasive on the radio btw - he firmly stated that he didn't know CK wasn't an alcoholic, but certainly didn't deny that he knew he was a mega piss head
Sian has to be one kinky bit of gear.....a real catwoman. I googled and found her saying:
"For the premiere of The Avengers, you had to dress according to the theme of the movie. I decided to go at the last minute - I was having lunch with the LWT costume mistress and she whizzed this up for me. To my great astonishment, I won the best costume prize, which was a crate of champagne. Note my claws - you can almost hear me purr. I liked that outfit. I'm still waiting for another chance to wear it."
BTW Anyone able to locate a picture of her in said costume?
September 19, 2006 at 3:59 PM
Anonymous
said...
Is he a drunken shit-eater then?
[It must get very quiet in Montgomeryshire on those long winter nights...]
September 19, 2006 at 3:59 PM
Anonymous
said...
He was the model for Pinochio. Wait a minute I think he is.......
September 19, 2006 at 4:03 PM
Anonymous
said...
angram of "sian lloyd" is is lady loins mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
September 19, 2006 at 4:07 PM
Anonymous
said...
bebopper said... Sian flew his plane upside down and had a big crack up.
3:29 PM
Oh yes! Ha Ha fecking Ha!
September 19, 2006 at 4:14 PM
Anonymous
said...
Could the secret be that he's actually a middle-ranking MP in a middle-ranking party who's desperate for publicity which makes him look interesting, instead of looking like Ming's Court Jester?
September 19, 2006 at 4:16 PM
Anonymous
said...
He is really a deeply talented politican with a knack for backing the right horse?
September 19, 2006 at 4:20 PM
Anonymous
said...
bebopper said... Sian flew his plane upside down and had a big crack up.
I've got it. And it's far worse than anybody thought.
This Lombok character saw what got his chum Charlie out of the cheap seats in the Commons and decided the only recourse was some serious activity of the rat-arsed kind.
But the bally oik did it with BLENDED rather than SINGLE! Back in my day, this was the kind of recidivist behaviour that got one rusticated.
Did I ever tell you about my time in the Hindu Kush? Gad, it was bleak. Mind you some of those Yak were pretty ravishing...
September 19, 2006 at 5:00 PM
Anonymous
said...
there's no smoke without fire.
http://www.photo-host.org/img/145504guido.jpg
September 19, 2006 at 5:00 PM
Anonymous
said...
Well, theres just something about his un-symmetrical face that just screams INBRED !!!!!!!!!! to me..
September 19, 2006 at 5:31 PM
Anonymous
said...
I vaguely recollect a rumour about Mrs O employing a prosthesis to achieve rear entry. A stormy front indeed....
September 19, 2006 at 5:36 PM
Anonymous
said...
"We're due to get married in January. We've just been so busy, which obviously shows what store I put in marriage doesn't it? We were going to get married in October in Powis Castle but things got out of control and the more I read about the whole wedding thing the more I thought 'what a rip off'! So I decided I would do it my way, and that's small and sweet rather than the Cecil B Demille production it was going to be."
Yeah yeah, Sian!
September 19, 2006 at 5:47 PM
Anonymous
said...
He always wanted to be a Smurf?
September 19, 2006 at 5:54 PM
Anonymous
said...
Fuck me, is this still running?
How about:
Lem's been wearing a colostomy bag for the last six months: he's got one of Sian's dildols stuck up his arse.
September 19, 2006 at 5:59 PM
Anonymous
said...
She looks like she has been in a Tom and Jerry cartoon and got wacked in the face by a frying pan.
There's definitely a cold front approaching from Wales, Boyo!
September 19, 2006 at 6:02 PM
Anonymous
said...
I thought it was common knowledge that he was a tree hugging druid?
September 19, 2006 at 6:49 PM
Anonymous
said...
Hes the guy doing the plucking in this video:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2cuM34AwB0
September 19, 2006 at 6:56 PM
Anonymous
said...
!!! DOGGING !!!! - I doubt it - but I've just put a horrid image in your heads....
September 19, 2006 at 7:02 PM
Anonymous
said...
Beastiality?
I thought I heard he sppent time with a couple of old dogs?
Lembit Opik. All sounds a bit Thai to me. Is he involved in the Bangkok overthrow?
Or did I mishear something?
September 19, 2006 at 7:20 PM
Anonymous
said...
When Oaten quit the leadership race, he famously gave as his FIRST reason that "support among party members has not been matched by my colleagues in Parliament, apart from the very loyal support I've had from Lembit Opik"
Never mind a nonentity like Opik, what's this all about :
Yesterday's (19th Sept) Ephraim Hardcastle column in the Mail states that in historian Andrew Robert's new book he claims that members of the Beefsteak Club (posh club in London)are currently taking bets on "Gordon Brown's sex life" which he claims is the subject of "much vulgar speculation".
Do you know about this Guido old chap?
September 20, 2006 at 11:15 AM
Anonymous
said...
He,s about to defect (yes I said defect) to the Tories.
September 20, 2006 at 11:17 AM
Anonymous
said...
If Tomlinson says he's a pigporking spy, that's good enough for me.
I remember an old popbitch story that had Lembit refusing to perform a certain action his lovely wife requested of him.
September 24, 2006 at 9:38 AM
Anonymous
said...
Nothing wrong with a bit of cheeky cheeky my old chaps! Russian cheeks at that, wow. Four cheeks for the price of two, now that brings me back to the good old times of the cold war, where tensions were high, and russian ladies, well, they were rather outstanding.
132 comments:
He moonlights as a garden gnome
No, no, no - that's his day job.
In his younger days, he donned blue face-paint and played one of the smurfs.
You know, the weird brainy one with glasses...
He is, in fact, from Alpha Centauri?
He is Kate Adie's long-lost son?
He can only get dates with ugly women.
I know what his deep dark secret is...
...he is actually a member of UKIP!
With a scandy name like Lembit Opik, I imagine a sex dungeon is involved somewhere. Either that or he's shagged Ulrika-ka-ka.
he's.........heterosexual!!!!!!
He's had a sex change and that's why his name is half man, half woman?
He's completely and utterly mental. Smears himself with faeces and...oh no, that's been done.
clearly he wants to talk about it. sad dude.
surely not the old alledged chesnut about how his missus has another lover and that he is comfortable with it?
Was it to do with the romours last year of an mp going up to conference with two girls, not his fiancee and a sex session between them
He eats other people's bogies.
He wears lederhosen and that hat in bed?
judging from that picture i'd say he's got a pointy little head.
Same league as Kennedy and Oaten eh? Well, those two have got sex and drugs covered (well, alcohol IS a drug.
So what's left? Rock and Roll.
He must be a secret air guitar player!! Oh, my GOD!!!
Is this 'secret' the same secret that Max Clifford referred to on last week's Steve Wright in the Afternoon show on Radio 2...?
Clifford said he was investigating a political scandal that he'd recently heard and was - in news terms - huge.
Lembit Opik is clearly a made up name.
It's actually an anagram of;
"I like to b MP" coincidence???
So who is he?...
Unless Limpet is hung like an elephant, how can a Lib Dem scandal be 'huge'?
he's a lib dem
he's a bigamist but now he's sober
He's a lib dem, he believes in aliens and he thinks it's in the same league as sleeping with rent boys or being an alcoholic. My money is on him smoking a lot of marijuana. Only explanation for his mad behaviour surely?
he's a conehead
He likes to sit in an armchair with a glass of whiskey *a***** whilst s*** gets royally serviced by the welsh rugby team?
Seriously, I bet its swinging , he looks the type and s*** is known as a bit of a goer . Lembit is definately a voyuer , the hat gives the game away.
It's the hat.
I’m sure I’ve Boris wearing the same one while cycling, should the public be told?
Guido jumps the shark again. Dig the juvi comments, not very witty. I listened to the radio show and it didn't sound like there was a big secret.
He's a member of the Woolly Hat Masonic Lodge.
Caroline,
You can definitely get "I Like Pot" out of the name Lembit Opik so you may be on to something...... but since previous scandles in the Lib Dems have been about Sex and Drugs - the only things left are money, royalty and religion so maybe he runs a sex cult, pimping young female cultists to members of the aristocracy?
Hmmm or then again maybe not :-)
Yes, that's it, a weird animal sex cult, just like Alaister Crowley, where an old dog is dressed up in a thong, leather trousers and a lot of make up.
Dudes, look at the toque! Now look at the feet; I bet he's wearing Sorels. He's a closet Canuck!
He holds shares in companies that search for asteroids, and he's been using his what little influence he has to get them government contracts?
Well, I heard about a month ago that a certain Minister's secretary is having it off with 3 Labour MPs and 2 Tory MPs, and none of them know about the others.
Except I wasn't given any names, bugger it.
Is it that the name is a joke, and in fact the joke name, "Lemsip Toothpick", is actually his real one?
Or is it that he is secretly not in the least interested in asteroids?
Who knows? Who cares? With any luck we'll never know!
Cynically, it's not going to effect his electibility in any way, because you need to start from a number greater than zero.
Besides, nobody who looks that much like a Toronto accountant on a ski holiday to Quebec is ever going to pull the serious numbers. Slow news day?
12:55 anonymong - "jumps the shark again".
You can only jump the shark once, technically. Look it up. Think about it. How many times has this idiot posted the same comment? I seem to recall it keeps turning up...
Oh, and its a BLOG, idiot. With 3 posts a day some are bound not to be to your liking. Twat.
He's bipolar.
CityUnslicker - What alledged(sic) chestnut?
Lib Dems pass new tax policy unamended and unconditionally.
"Big secret"?
Is he keeping it under that hat, then?
If that's the case, it's a damn sight more impressive than I'd have thought.
He moonlights as a garden gnome?
Swinging with the weather girl?
He's too ugly but they might let him in with her
Coke, S&M, scat, he can do the lot he'll never be in a position of power.
He's a LibDem - who gives a fuck?
He tucks his shirt in his underpants after a self administered enema.
He likes horses - a lot.
all these years, he's secretly been working as a politician
he's from another galaxy, plus
he's got a fair-weather friend
Hold on a minute. Let us take a look at the facts. His partner is over 45 and still wears leather. He loves to support losers. He is a Liberal Democrat. It has to be BDSM.
His secret... He's going out with with a weather reporter with a square head.
Oh Shit! That's let the cat out of the bag.
He doesn't cut his toe nails.
You wouldn't believe how many stockings he's laddered since he's taken on the role of my weekly maid.
Siain is actually a shemale?
His real name is plain old John Smith
As Lembit's much publicised intended marriage to the lovely Sian,weathergirl(46),has not materialised,I can only assume the worst.
Also, isnt Lembit(so handy in Scrabble) the M.P. who is rather worried about passing asteroids
hitting Earth?
Sian gives it to him up the dirt with a strap-on?
He's been to an asteroid in a Close Encounter. I met a bloke in a pub once who had. He said. He looked a bit like Opik.
He's actually bald and has had extensive dental work in Moldava. Unrelated, I know, but then so is he.
Perhaps somebody should ask the Liberal Democrat candidate for Ynys Mon at the 2005 election.
I'd be more worried about passing haemorrhoids
touching cloth
sarah green?
Some brill. comments, had me in stitches.
The secret, he can post an A3 envelope in Sian's mouth sideways!
The mind boggles.
whilst flying his messerschmit?
Do you mean Sarah Green?
http://www.libdems.org.uk/party/people/ms-sarah-green.html
lembit's a mile higher? or miles higher?
Funny that Sian's Wikipedia entry was re-written last friday??
It still talks about her wearing "a variety of leather outfits" and "skin-tight black catsuits" but a kindly soul has added a bit about her being "A daughter of a Methodist Minister"
There's also the story of how she met Lembit. All ready for when a Lembit story breaks then...
Whatever it is, he can't keep a straight face.
He's as thick as two short planks?
He could only get one star when he worked in MacDonald's?
He suffers from acute asteroids, oh sorry, what's their right name?
He is actuallt the inspiration for the MI6 cad who attempted a coup in last nights Spooks
Has anyone else noticed the odd links between Welsh couples and soap suds?
First, one Welsh couple admits that they like taking baths together:
http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0200wales/tm_objectid=14203271&method=full&siteid=50082&headline=sian-and-lembit-to-wed-name_page.html
Then another Welsh couple from the same area of Wales post an advertisement on a swinging website, specifically looking for bath partners:
http://photos.swingingheaven.co.uk/photo-adverts/swingers-663624.html
Anyone else have examples of this strange attraction?
@spangles: I posted that bit about the shark jumping but haven't done so before. It's just that I heard the radio interview and there wasn't talk of his secrets, it was just a talk on honesty in politics. So no scandal here. Guido's usually witty but the majority of comments above sound like they've been penned by a 14 year old on a shandy overdose.
He's on the staff of MI6, his code name is 'Porky' and he fucks pigs.
See my blog.
www.tomlinsonvmi6.blogspot.com.
How about the recently published photo of the late Princess Margaret in the bath wearing lots of hair and a tiara, taken by her then husband - Lord Snowdon.
Anonymous said...
@spangles: I posted that bit about the shark jumping but haven't done so before. It's just that I heard the radio interview and there wasn't talk of his secrets, it was just a talk on honesty in politics. So no scandal here. Guido's usually witty but the majority of comments above sound like they've been penned by a 14 year old on a shandy overdose.
2:42 PM
Anonymong,
So what? Regulars here have been warned against your sort of posting. This is supposed to be a light hearted blog. Get back to your knitting before the grandkids come home and find you've been fiddling with their PC!
Well, he's got a leather headboard on his bed in Wales and leather handles on the wardrobe doors.
I bet the bastard wears leather shoes as well.
Is it his hair he is hiding with that hat? An anagram of his name is bit mop-like!
well, if it was drugs, then as long as it wasnt hardcore stuff like crack or heroin, then it wouldnt really be a big scandal. i dont think most folks would bat an eyelid - he isnt the leader of the Lib Dems is he?
His parents were refugees from Estonia who settled in Northern Ireland.
Hmmm... refugees , from Estonia.
Why would they flee from the Soviets? That infers that they were fleeing from Stalin's henchmen, who were rounding up Nazi collaborators in the wake of WW2.
Reasonable guess thats "scandal" worthy and at odds with Lembits Lib Dem image : his dad was in the Estonian S.S. and/or is implicated in war crimes.
(this is just pure speculation on my part - no libel intended whatsoever...)
He's a meber of David Icke's sect.
that should read:-
He's a member of David Icke's sect.
I presume he has a member?
A Lib Dem acquaintance of mine once claimed to have snogged him (in his pre-Sian days, I hasten to add). I doubted her initially, but then again, who would claim to have done that, who had not?
Mind you, I wouldn't have touched her with yours, Guido.
I'm sure it's nothing to do with the rumour about a former Welsh parliamentary candidate giving him (Holy)head.
Even buggering choirboys would pale into insignificance compared to being seen in public wearing that tit fer.
Is he modelling the new Air Lembik trolley dolly uniform or something?
He wants to a green Smurf and go to Brussels.
Sian flew his plane upside down and had a big crack up.
He's got a bike and is in MAG. My mate Mutchie knows him, says he's alright.
Maybe his belly button sticks out?
I thought he was rather evasive on the radio btw - he firmly stated that he didn't know CK wasn't an alcoholic, but certainly didn't deny that he knew he was a mega piss head
He used to manage a shoe shop. The dirty bastard.
He has asteroids and cant sit down
He's an illegal immigrant.
Sian has to be one kinky bit of gear.....a real catwoman. I googled and found her saying:
"For the premiere of The Avengers, you had to dress according to the theme of the movie. I decided to go at the last minute - I was having lunch with the LWT costume mistress and she whizzed this up for me. To my great astonishment, I won the best costume prize, which was a crate of champagne. Note my claws - you can almost hear me purr. I liked that outfit. I'm still waiting for another chance to wear it."
BTW Anyone able to locate a picture of her in said costume?
Is he a drunken shit-eater then?
[It must get very quiet in Montgomeryshire on those long winter nights...]
He was the model for Pinochio. Wait a minute I think he is.......
angram of "sian lloyd" is
is lady loins
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
bebopper said...
Sian flew his plane upside down and had a big crack up.
3:29 PM
Oh yes! Ha Ha fecking Ha!
Could the secret be that he's actually a middle-ranking MP in a middle-ranking party who's desperate for publicity which makes him look interesting, instead of looking like Ming's Court Jester?
He is really a deeply talented politican with a knack for backing the right horse?
bebopper said...
Sian flew his plane upside down and had a big crack up.
3:29 PM
She went tits up then?
More hits than the Rosie Winterton comp.
Why's that I wonder?
Lembit is a pirate ?
Today is International Talk Like A Pirate Day
I've got it. And it's far worse than anybody thought.
This Lombok character saw what got his chum Charlie out of the cheap seats in the Commons and decided the only recourse was some serious activity of the rat-arsed kind.
But the bally oik did it with BLENDED rather than SINGLE! Back in my day, this was the kind of recidivist behaviour that got one rusticated.
Did I ever tell you about my time in the Hindu Kush? Gad, it was bleak. Mind you some of those Yak were pretty ravishing...
there's no smoke without fire.
http://www.photo-host.org/img/145504guido.jpg
Well, theres just something about his un-symmetrical face that just screams INBRED !!!!!!!!!! to me..
I vaguely recollect a rumour about Mrs O employing a prosthesis to achieve rear entry. A stormy front indeed....
"We're due to get married in January. We've just been so busy, which obviously shows what store I put in marriage doesn't it? We were going to get married in October in Powis Castle but things got out of control and the more I read about the whole wedding thing the more I thought 'what a rip off'! So I decided I would do it my way, and that's small and sweet rather than the Cecil B Demille production it was going to be."
Yeah yeah, Sian!
He always wanted to be a Smurf?
Fuck me, is this still running?
How about:
Lem's been wearing a colostomy bag for the last six months: he's got one of Sian's dildols stuck up his arse.
She looks like she has been in a Tom and Jerry cartoon and got wacked in the face by a frying pan.
There's definitely a cold front approaching from Wales, Boyo!
I thought it was common knowledge that he was a tree hugging druid?
Hes the guy doing the plucking in this video:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2cuM34AwB0
!!! DOGGING !!!! - I doubt it - but I've just put a horrid image in your heads....
Beastiality?
I thought I heard he sppent time with a couple of old dogs?
Lembit Opik. All sounds a bit Thai to me. Is he involved in the Bangkok overthrow?
Or did I mishear something?
When Oaten quit the leadership race, he famously gave as his FIRST reason that "support among party members has not been matched by my colleagues in Parliament, apart from the very loyal support I've had from Lembit Opik"
I think that tells us all we need to know
Lembit lusts after Prezza and his commanding ways...
Talk about brand recognition, this guy's had over 120 posts.
He must be doing something right - or is it that people just like saying "Lembit Opik".
He's living under a pseudonym, and is secretly Mark Thatcher.
evil of Dron - This has nothing to do with Lembit, its the potential for Sian Lloyd-based scandal they are intrigued by.
What utter crap!
Libdems playing a boardgame with Nanny...
What do we do now Nanny? Is that your lap ...ohhhhh you've hidden it...No its still here Dear...
Just be yourself Dear! Nanny will tell you who to vote for next. Just take this comfort biscuit and play with your toys.
Come to think of it, SL has this way of fluttering her hands over the weather chart, and it always makes me want to go off and have a w..
Funny that evil of dron, because whenever I see Lempit, I make finger pies.
He might possibly be the Anti-Christ...but not in that hat I suspect.
I can now reveal the truth.
(a) the lopsided jaw is due to an bad accident he had, multiple fractures etc, but
(b) the terrible, terrible truth is that he was once the manager of a launderette. No, honestly.
I believe we are about to see the true identity of goatse man finally revealed!
I think his secret is he is a complete tosspot!
If he is Goatse - who is his Tubgirl?
Never mind a nonentity like Opik, what's this all about :
Yesterday's (19th Sept) Ephraim Hardcastle column in the Mail states that in historian
Andrew Robert's new book he claims that members of the
Beefsteak Club (posh club in London)are currently taking bets on "Gordon Brown's sex life"
which he claims is the subject of "much vulgar speculation".
Do you know about this Guido old chap?
He,s about to defect (yes I said defect) to the Tories.
If Tomlinson says he's a pigporking spy, that's good enough for me.
Besides, it's funnier than the others.
Ho, shit...I'v got a hat like that
I think I've found out what it is.
I remember an old popbitch story that had Lembit refusing to perform a certain action his lovely wife requested of him.
Nothing wrong with a bit of cheeky cheeky my old chaps! Russian cheeks at that, wow. Four cheeks for the price of two, now that brings me back to the good old times of the cold war, where tensions were high, and russian ladies, well, they were rather outstanding.
Prof Scrub
http://www.scrubbingup.com/blogs/profscrub/blog.asp