... and people like me will probably rejoin the Party if Cameron becomes leader. I refrained from doing so when Howard took over from IDS (what a disaster he was!) because I still didn't feel the Party was willing to change fundamentally. I'm prepared at least to give Cameron a whirl if he succeeds.
6 comments:
Well, whatever the figures, there are those who say Fox should definitely stop banging on about family values....
Cameron does have the posh factor against him...
But he has all the advantages of KC with none of the baggage.
At least most Conservatives like Cameron...
... and people like me will probably rejoin the Party if Cameron becomes leader. I refrained from doing so when Howard took over from IDS (what a disaster he was!) because I still didn't feel the Party was willing to change fundamentally. I'm prepared at least to give Cameron a whirl if he succeeds.
And if it takes a whole new party can you explain to me what the point is?
If KC wins, the party will implode.