The suspense is killing me! The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
January 23, 2007 at 10:49 PM
Anonymous
said...
When, when, when? Make an old lady very happy, tell more, pleeeeez?
January 23, 2007 at 10:49 PM
Anonymous
said...
I have be saving up for a peerage - why must you soil it for me?
January 23, 2007 at 11:08 PM
Anonymous
said...
Actually I changed my mind - he is actually a creep - I used to know him well, but the other week he refused to notice me.
January 23, 2007 at 11:18 PM
Anonymous
said...
The police are wasting their time, chasing hard working people like McTernan when there are real criminals out there, terrorists plotting to explode dirty bombs in our cities.
Does this mean you sit here all night allowing posts Guido? Or do you have a flunkey? If the latter I am available for night shifts thursday through sunday when the we have child care respite!
January 23, 2007 at 11:22 PM
Anonymous
said...
The police are wasting their time, chasing hard working people like McTernan when there are real criminals out there, terrorists plotting to explode dirty bombs in our cities.
This is the one Guido, this is the one Guido. I am so excited.
January 23, 2007 at 11:24 PM
Anonymous
said...
Sod it, I thought I was going to beat you Guido! Newsnight Scotland mentioned a story on page2 of the Daily record tomorrow. Said they could not show us it, but promised it was there.
January 23, 2007 at 11:25 PM
Anonymous
said...
Did I mishear on Newsnight, has he been interviewed twice?
January 23, 2007 at 11:31 PM
Anonymous
said...
Labour's campaign in Scotland is in shambles - they will have to pull this joker back from Scotland as he will be the but of political jokes from now to election day. A gift to the SNP.
January 23, 2007 at 11:37 PM
Anonymous
said...
The Hitch has had a couple of *coughs* run ins with the law, no matter how pleasant and professional they are (and they usually are) it isn't a nice feeling, must be even worse for those of a ... "Do you know who you're dealing with" persuasion. I bet (hope) Powell is lying awake in bed every night shitting it everytime he hears a noise outside, no doubt he has cleared his porno DVD collection out, keeps the house extra clean, makes sure he goes to bed in his best pyjamas and is up at 5 am twitching the curtains. Fucking excellent! (+{ Blair will of course be sleeping soundly too deluded and arrogant to realise what shit he is in (please god)
January 23, 2007 at 11:50 PM
Anonymous
said...
McTernan, Powell then Blair. The champagne is on ice but I have a dilemma. At what point should I pop it? When Blair is arrested, when he is eventually charged (after interminable deliberation by the CPS) or when he is found guilty? I dont think I can wait that long. Perhaps he could do the decent thing and top himself. Then we would all know when to celebrate.
January 24, 2007 at 12:08 AM
Anonymous
said...
Fecking wonderful news, that has just gifted Sctland to the SNP
It is going to be a long time till May but very enjoyable...........
January 24, 2007 at 12:20 AM
Anonymous
said...
olympic as with you my champagne is on ice as well. I'm proposing to crack it when Blair is arrested for two reasons 1. As the 1st prime minister to be arrested the shame to his name and the Labour party will endure into perpetuity, a gift that keeps giving 2. He will certainly have to resign on the spot I'm saving up a very fine bottle of port for the moment Blair gets charged...
January 24, 2007 at 12:26 AM
Anonymous
said...
Being interviewed under caution does not mean being arrested ,put champagne back to cool
Won't it be Liz LLoyd or Jo Gibbons next for the 6:30am 'getcha knickers on dear" alarm call? Lloyd is Powell's deputy while Gibbons could conceivably be held as important as being Blair's diary secretary, even though laughably described as his "Director of Events, Visits and Scheduling" ... how much odds for the whole PMO staff to be interviewed under caution by March?
January 24, 2007 at 12:31 AM
Anonymous
said...
Guido - i'm a city (un)slicker and will open a market tomorrow with the derivs traders on blair's resignation. I think I'll buy at 28th Feb. Would you back or lay the 28th??
January 24, 2007 at 12:37 AM
Anonymous
said...
Thank you Anyonebutblair and anonymous for your suggestions. Perhaps the solution is to have a bottle (or more) at each stage of the process. I certainly think that being interviewed under caution merits a tipple or two.
January 24, 2007 at 12:41 AM
Anonymous
said...
Mr Hitchens: you've made me laugh out loud yet again.
More power to your highly un-PC elbow.
Off to Lidl tomorrow for some cheap champagne for storage in anticipation of The Great Day.
Soon.
January 24, 2007 at 12:57 AM
Anonymous
said...
What i want to know is if say Del Boy was investigated for hooky gear,lets say for arguments sake he was accused of knickin 100 boxes of 4 pack bog roll from the Presto warehouses in Peckham, would if in the course of the enquiry a foe complained to the police about another suspected crime commited by Del Boy, would they investigate that as well while they were at it...................I suppose what i'm trying to say is, has George Galloway or someone of a similar lefty persuasion been on the blower to the bizzies and reported a sighting of a war criminal in the environs of Downing St Westminster, which they are obliged to investigate?
Why else is this investigation taking forever?
Perhaps I've been watching to many Ch4 Dramas recently......
Lets give the Police the time they need to look in to this, no need rush to form a view, the truth is the point not a view that we would like to be true
January 24, 2007 at 4:32 AM
Anonymous
said...
About 15 mins to go until 6:30am
I bet there are some net-curtains twitching in certain households right now.
As Clint Eastwood might have said "Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, peerage-selling punk?"
Hey, if it's not today then it just might be tomorrow for that knock on the door...
January 24, 2007 at 6:16 AM
Anonymous
said...
The champagne dilemma - keep more than one bottle on ice! I predict there will be many moments to savour.
I look forward to John McTernan being quizzed by the Scottish media at every opportunity during the election campaign on the fact that he is "under investigation". His departure will be even more enjoyable.
If one or more of Bliar's aides are charged, his position will be untenable and his reputation (whatever is left after Iraq) will be shattered, even if the guilty parties don't grass him up.
January 24, 2007 at 6:53 AM
Anonymous
said...
Morning Anyonebutblair,
That's the first full week after half term and a PMQs day!
Good idea though..."Is The Prime Minister aware that...oh, bugger where are you"?
January 24, 2007 at 6:54 AM
Anonymous
said...
The Telegraph covers the Scooter Libby trial today. Libby's brief claims he was "set up" by the White House to shield Karl Rove.
I am sure that our own apparachiks will be far more loyal to the Dear Leader....he hopes!
January 24, 2007 at 6:57 AM
Anonymous
said...
Final comment from the land of fried Mars bars and whisky...
How long will McConnell put up wih McTernan? McConnell has also been quizzed by the cops over cash-for-honours and cannot be happy at the prospect of handing over the keys to Bute House to Alex Salmond.
The key question is this - at what point will it cause more damage to keep McTernan than to ditch him? By that point the cumulative damage of keeping him will have been done.
I have a bottle of 21 year malt, so I can have a wee dram after the champagne is drained.
January 24, 2007 at 7:01 AM
Anonymous
said...
Off-topic but fantastic Gordon Bashing article from north of the border:
"on Saturday's edition of Off The Ball, we received loads of emails from Raith Rovers supporters urging the club to ban The Chancer of the Exchequer from Starks Park. That's where your, ahem, beloved Raith Rovers play, Gordon. (Hands up if you think this impostor could name three players in the current Rovers line-up?) Brown, of course, has a close association with Kirkcaldy. When it comes to kissing the butt of the English electorate, he clearly has atongue like a roll of the town's famous lino. Shame on you, Gordon. But thanks for teaching us at least one thing last week. Courtesy of your crawling, we're all well aware of the precise definition of the term "Brown-nosing".
Blair won't be arrested because Ruth Turner will take an overdose and leave a note blaming her lover Lord Levy....that's how B-movies end
January 24, 2007 at 7:31 AM
Anonymous
said...
None of you know how it is for Ruth at the moment. It's not her fault that she's in the situation she is in.
January 24, 2007 at 8:30 AM
Anonymous
said...
It's disgraceful...thoroughly decent lad...regularly buys dog biscuits... all part of a plot by southern/middle England biased police... I only have to look into his eyes to know he's as honest as the day etc etc etc
January 24, 2007 at 8:38 AM
Anonymous
said...
Took an awfully long time for them to admit it though , or didn't they ? Did a little blue birdie drop a hint , forcing them into it ? Answer please Guido.
January 24, 2007 at 8:59 AM
Anonymous
said...
Blair won't be arrested because Ruth Turner will take an overdose and leave a note blaming her lover Lord Levy....that's how B-movies end
you're surely not suggesting she'll be...what's the word...'Kelly'd'?
January 24, 2007 at 9:19 AM
Anonymous
said...
BBC Brown Nose Nick Robinson way behind as usual.....maybe 6.30am is a bit much for him.
Bring back GILLIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!
January 24, 2007 at 9:26 AM
Anonymous
said...
Friend Of Ruth said... None of you know how it is for Ruth at the moment. It's not her fault that she's in the situation she is in.
Maybe not , but it is funny.
January 24, 2007 at 10:33 AM
Anonymous
said...
None of you know how it is for Ruth at the moment.
I think we can take a fair guess. Whether to stitch up her beloved leader or go down with the ship. What a dilemma. My heart bleeds.
January 24, 2007 at 1:18 PM
Anonymous
said...
Friend of Ruth you cunt. Stop abusing the Civil Service. We have no voice. Except on forums like this. Let us do our jobs without your molestation. Fucking nonces the lot of you. I literally shit myself when i remember you are in power. God help us.
Is this his punishment for Directing the slipknot-starring film, Rollerball?? (http://uk.imdb.com/name/nm0001532/)
January 25, 2007 at 11:41 AM
Anonymous
said...
Some people seem to think that Nu Labs woe,s leaves the door open to the SNP in the May elections in Scotland, the population in Scotland is Blind Deaf and Dumb we are talking real supid thickos, Nu Lab and their media phsycos will make sure that they are gibbering cowards by the time the election comes round the Scots will believe anything they are told no matter how outrageous it appears to any other sane rational people Scottish politicians are Junkies these people have an addiction problem, they are addicted to English taxpayers money, so dont worry your wee cotton socks you will still be picking up the tab after next May,s elections in Scotland, the numpty Scots will vote for Nu Lab to many people are on the English taxpayer bandwagon up there for any change to happen
41 comments:
The suspense is killing me! The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
When, when, when? Make an old lady very happy, tell more, pleeeeez?
I have be saving up for a peerage - why must you soil it for me?
Actually I changed my mind - he is actually a creep - I used to know him well, but the other week he refused to notice me.
The police are wasting their time, chasing hard working people like McTernan when there are real criminals out there, terrorists plotting to explode dirty bombs in our cities.
Not my words, but that of Frank Field MP.
Does this mean you sit here all night allowing posts Guido? Or do you have a flunkey? If the latter I am available for night shifts thursday through sunday when the we have child care respite!
The police are wasting their time, chasing hard working people like McTernan when there are real criminals out there, terrorists plotting to explode dirty bombs in our cities.
Not my words, but that of Frank Field MP.
This is the one Guido, this is the one Guido. I am so excited.
Sod it, I thought I was going to beat you Guido! Newsnight Scotland mentioned a story on page2 of the Daily record tomorrow. Said they could not show us it, but promised it was there.
Did I mishear on Newsnight, has he been interviewed twice?
Labour's campaign in Scotland is in shambles - they will have to pull this joker back from Scotland as he will be the but of political jokes from now to election day. A gift to the SNP.
The Hitch has had a couple of *coughs* run ins with the law, no matter how pleasant and professional they are (and they usually are) it isn't a nice feeling, must be even worse for those of a ...
"Do you know who you're dealing with" persuasion.
I bet (hope) Powell is lying awake in bed every night shitting it everytime he hears a noise outside, no doubt he has cleared his porno DVD collection out, keeps the house extra clean, makes sure he goes to bed in his best pyjamas and is up at 5 am twitching the curtains.
Fucking excellent! (+{
Blair will of course be sleeping soundly too deluded and arrogant to realise what shit he is in (please god)
McTernan, Powell then Blair. The champagne is on ice but I have a dilemma. At what point should I pop it? When Blair is arrested, when he is eventually charged (after interminable deliberation by the CPS) or when he is found guilty? I dont think I can wait that long. Perhaps he could do the decent thing and top himself. Then we would all know when to celebrate.
Fecking wonderful news, that has just gifted Sctland to the SNP
It is going to be a long time till May
but very enjoyable...........
olympic as with you my champagne is on ice as well. I'm proposing to crack it when Blair is arrested for two reasons
1. As the 1st prime minister to be arrested the shame to his name and the Labour party will endure into perpetuity, a gift that keeps giving
2. He will certainly have to resign on the spot
I'm saving up a very fine bottle of port for the moment Blair gets charged...
Being interviewed under caution does not mean being arrested ,put
champagne back to cool
Won't it be Liz LLoyd or Jo Gibbons next for the 6:30am 'getcha knickers on dear" alarm call? Lloyd is Powell's deputy while Gibbons could conceivably be held as important as being Blair's diary secretary, even though laughably described as his "Director of Events, Visits and Scheduling" ... how much odds for the whole PMO staff to be interviewed under caution by March?
Guido - i'm a city (un)slicker and will open a market tomorrow with the derivs traders on blair's resignation. I think I'll buy at 28th Feb. Would you back or lay the 28th??
Thank you Anyonebutblair and anonymous for your suggestions. Perhaps the solution is to have a bottle (or more) at each stage of the process. I certainly think that being interviewed under caution merits a tipple or two.
Mr Hitchens: you've made me laugh out loud yet again.
More power to your highly un-PC elbow.
Off to Lidl tomorrow for some cheap champagne for storage in anticipation of The Great Day.
Soon.
What i want to know is if say Del Boy was investigated for hooky gear,lets say for arguments sake he was accused of knickin 100 boxes of 4 pack bog roll from the Presto warehouses in Peckham, would if in the course of the enquiry a foe complained to the police about another suspected crime commited by Del Boy, would they investigate that as well while they were at it...................I suppose what i'm trying to say is, has George Galloway or someone of a similar lefty persuasion been on the blower to the bizzies and reported a sighting of a war criminal in the environs of Downing St Westminster, which they are obliged to investigate?
Why else is this investigation taking forever?
Perhaps I've been watching to many Ch4 Dramas recently......
the plot thickens......
Lets give the Police the time they need to look in to this, no need rush to form a view, the truth is the point not a view that we would like to be true
About 15 mins to go until 6:30am
I bet there are some net-curtains twitching in certain households right now.
As Clint Eastwood might have said "Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, peerage-selling punk?"
Hey, if it's not today then it just might be tomorrow for that knock on the door...
The champagne dilemma - keep more than one bottle on ice! I predict there will be many moments to savour.
I look forward to John McTernan being quizzed by the Scottish media at every opportunity during the election campaign on the fact that he is "under investigation". His departure will be even more enjoyable.
If one or more of Bliar's aides are charged, his position will be untenable and his reputation (whatever is left after Iraq) will be shattered, even if the guilty parties don't grass him up.
Morning Anyonebutblair,
That's the first full week after half term and a PMQs day!
Good idea though..."Is The Prime Minister aware that...oh, bugger where are you"?
The Telegraph covers the Scooter Libby trial today. Libby's brief claims he was "set up" by the White House to shield Karl Rove.
I am sure that our own apparachiks will be far more loyal to the Dear Leader....he hopes!
Final comment from the land of fried Mars bars and whisky...
How long will McConnell put up wih McTernan? McConnell has also been quizzed by the cops over cash-for-honours and cannot be happy at the prospect of handing over the keys to Bute House to Alex Salmond.
The key question is this - at what point will it cause more damage to keep McTernan than to ditch him? By that point the cumulative damage of keeping him will have been done.
I have a bottle of 21 year malt, so I can have a wee dram after the champagne is drained.
Off-topic but fantastic Gordon Bashing article from north of the border:
"on Saturday's edition of Off The Ball, we received loads of emails from Raith Rovers supporters urging the club to ban The Chancer of the Exchequer from Starks Park.
That's where your, ahem, beloved Raith Rovers play, Gordon. (Hands up if you think this impostor could name three players in the current Rovers line-up?)
Brown, of course, has a close association with Kirkcaldy. When it comes to kissing the butt of the English electorate, he clearly has atongue like a roll of the town's famous lino.
Shame on you, Gordon. But thanks for teaching us at least one thing last week. Courtesy of your crawling, we're all well aware of the precise definition of the term "Brown-nosing".
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_headline=here-s-why-we-won-t-be-backing-england-&method=full&objectid=18521455&siteid=66633-name_page.html
just woken up to the good news - tally ho Guido!
Blair won't be arrested because Ruth Turner will take an overdose and leave a note blaming her lover Lord Levy....that's how B-movies end
None of you know how it is for Ruth at the moment. It's not her fault that she's in the situation she is in.
It's disgraceful...thoroughly decent lad...regularly buys dog biscuits... all part of a plot by southern/middle England biased police... I only have to look into his eyes to know he's as honest as the day etc etc etc
Took an awfully long time for them to admit it though , or didn't they ? Did a little blue birdie drop a hint , forcing them into it ? Answer please Guido.
Blair won't be arrested because Ruth Turner will take an overdose and leave a note blaming her lover Lord Levy....that's how B-movies end
you're surely not suggesting she'll be...what's the word...'Kelly'd'?
BBC Brown Nose Nick Robinson way behind as usual.....maybe 6.30am is a bit much for him.
Bring back GILLIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!
Friend Of Ruth said...
None of you know how it is for Ruth at the moment. It's not her fault that she's in the situation she is in.
Maybe not , but it is funny.
None of you know how it is for Ruth at the moment.
I think we can take a fair guess. Whether to stitch up her beloved leader or go down with the ship. What a dilemma. My heart bleeds.
Friend of Ruth you cunt. Stop abusing the Civil Service. We have no voice. Except on forums like this. Let us do our jobs without your molestation. Fucking nonces the lot of you. I literally shit myself when i remember you are in power. God help us.
By Garica.
Is this his punishment for Directing the slipknot-starring film, Rollerball??
(http://uk.imdb.com/name/nm0001532/)
Some people seem to think that Nu Labs woe,s leaves the door open to the SNP in the May elections in Scotland, the population in Scotland is Blind Deaf and Dumb we are talking real supid thickos, Nu Lab and their media phsycos will make sure that they are gibbering cowards by the time the election comes round the Scots will believe anything they are told no matter how outrageous it appears to any other sane rational people Scottish politicians are Junkies
these people have an addiction problem, they are addicted to English taxpayers money, so dont worry your wee cotton socks you will still be picking up the tab after next May,s elections in Scotland, the numpty Scots will vote for Nu Lab to many people are on the English taxpayer bandwagon up there for any change to happen