Wouldn't the idea of selling ideas to politicians and companies be more plausible if the main advert I can see wasn't for gifts for women. Unless he's suggesting that message space pay you to put in actual content in order to sell some kind of idea to politicians and/or companies. Which, given that you have to maintain a certain consistency to maintain credibility sounds like one hell of a long game to say the least.
Also, I don't know that I've had a comment deleted before, but this one's a bit boring, so feel free.
Emperor Guido, you are sooooo correct as usual and right on the button. If only your adoring commentat could have their way, you'd be England's King and Prime Minister all in one, by tomorrow at the latest.
xxx Tuscan Tony
p.s. That MessageSpace stuff on the site is great p.p.s. PayPal: tony@tuscanred.com p.p.p.s. a man who manages to serious turn political commentary into tales of blocking up toilets with soiled underpants is a worthy sock puppet for you.
January 17, 2007 at 7:37 AM
Anonymous
said...
What is Blog Brother's problem with Shari Lewis?
January 17, 2007 at 8:15 AM
Anonymous
said...
Serf:By the way, I would love to have a flame war with someone, just to get more readers. How do you manage it. However hard I try, nobody gets upset.
Um....THAT'S JUST THE SORT OF JOLLY SILLY THING YOU WOULD SAY, WOULDN'T YOU, YOU UTTER CLOT.
Will that do?
January 17, 2007 at 8:35 AM
Anonymous
said...
Finally something more soforific than blogs.....blogs talking about blogs
January 17, 2007 at 9:00 AM
Anonymous
said...
It's getting a bit bland around here. Can we please revert to comment immoderation?
Wouldn't the idea of selling ideas to politicians and companies be more plausible if the main advert I can see wasn't for gifts for women.
And what exactly would be the prime choice of gifts for a bunch of fraudulent, cheating philanderers? The only complementary adverts I could envisage would possibly be some ads from criminal solicitors for Labour, Lastminute.com ads for far-away golf tours for Tim Yeo or retirement home services for the Libdems.
Rumours are circulating that you have been invited to the next Bilderberg conference. Will you be going?
January 17, 2007 at 9:09 AM
Anonymous
said...
Comment Deleted
(that makes it look as though I had something interesting and controversial to say...)
January 17, 2007 at 9:10 AM
Anonymous
said...
Unfortunately, having seen yesterday's protest photo, I made the mistake of visiting that Ireland person's blog (for the one and only time). Talk about losing the will to live ...
Croydonian is a sock-puppet. Yes, I know that he posts about five times a day and maintains a banter at his and other sites, but I really think he is actually Guido. Apparently "Manic" is planning on sending traffic to other anonymous right-wing blogger sites. *Grins*
January 17, 2007 at 9:45 AM
Anonymous
said...
I don't really care if Peter Hitches IS a sock-puppet, muppet, troll, gremlin, fimble, fairy, teletubbie, fingermouse or a princess.
He's fucking funny.
Much more so that some of the other humourless pricks that post on here on a daily basis.
January 17, 2007 at 9:47 AM
Anonymous
said...
nonymouse 9.44 has a point. Blogging is meant to be anarchic.
Just because Timmeh doesnt have the nous, time, or wit to sockpuppet himself, he starts to whine that all the other boys do it and it's not fair...
January 17, 2007 at 9:56 AM
Anonymous
said...
Iain Dale has a good Lance Price scoop http://www.iaindale.blogspot.com/
croydonian 9.26: Stranger things have happened. It was easy to get past his piles and manipulate that tiny brain.
January 17, 2007 at 10:44 AM
Anonymous
said...
Praguetory can squeal faux outrage all he likes, I will continue to moderate some of the garbage those subnormal right-wing anonymongs have been cluttering my site up with over recent months. It doesn't affect me in the slightest and I only meant to offend Tories anyway. Go on, take me to the standards board and sit on this hot rasp. As I say, doesn't bother me one bit.
You’ll be telling us Cranmer is a secret agent of Mohammedism next….. All I can say about Hitch is that the man is a highly esteemed pillar of the blogging community, adored by all- even axe -murderers. As for Croydonian, his blogging credentials are hardly in doubt. The man is a living legend among lesser bloggers (i.e., the majority of us) But his multitudinous volume of posting does beg the question as to how he ever finds time to engage in any paid renumeration....
January 17, 2007 at 10:45 AM
Anonymous
said...
Bob Piper: "sit on this hot rasp"
Is he talking dirty for for Gordon?
January 17, 2007 at 10:51 AM
Anonymous
said...
Is it just my hangover, or does all of this make not a blind bit of sense?
January 17, 2007 at 10:52 AM
Anonymous
said...
I just visited Tim whatsits page - god it was boring. He has the air of a wasp chewer, no smiling going on there
January 17, 2007 at 10:58 AM
Anonymous
said...
Day 1 of the the boycott has been the highest traffic day of this year for Guido...
Perhaps we can come up with some Careers advice for Bob Piper for after the next election.
January 17, 2007 at 11:35 AM
Anonymous
said...
PHITCH is of course a real person. Not only that he is freedom fighting hero intent on ridding the world of puposeless slime . Puposeless slime has not yet got the message I see but never mind.
Croydonian on the other hand is a web contruct. No real person could post as much and as often as he does. He is a chimera , a wil`o` the wisp ...
AND ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A FUCKING CLOT !!
January 17, 2007 at 11:41 AM
Anonymous
said...
I've just read Tim Ireland's blog. He sounds like a man with a deep and abiding obession with Guido. It must be flattering to know he cares so much.
Off tpoic again but - wasn't the Janet S-P the one who's combinations were being amply infiltrated a few years ago by Normski, a young gentleman of West Indian extraction? Rascist is as racist does, as might have quoth Forrest Gump's mum
I emailed Cock Muppet Tim ireland twice last night to refute his scandalous accusation that I am in league with dark forces (Guido) Needless to say the big fat hermaphrodite didn't have the balls to reply. Cheers Tim not only have you added kudos and extra traffic to Guidos blog, You also caused a spike on mine yesterday and I don't even post there (yet) I get more hits than you do without posting, doesn't that rather suggest that your in the wrong game? Tim mate, both Guido and myself are commercially minded, maybe we could do some paid consultancy work for you, you know "How to have a successful blog" ? Think about it (+: Pete
Hedgy - Nope. Nil points for observation there mon brave, there was no profusion of orange groves at my former usual spot on Haslemere Platform 2 last time I checked. Perhaps if Gordy's Indian Jumbo could circle the station a few times on the way out, the ensuing localised climate change might alter that situaiton of course.
Free Janet Street-Porter.'cause she's just been nicked. Croydonian is real and surprisingly virile.
I think you must have the mighty Croydonian mixed up with some other person. A virile one.I must say I haven`t ever had sex with him )(of course) perhaps you would give us further details ? I imagine at the point of orgasm he would cry out the six top silliest political facts he knows ...or something.
Shudder....
January 17, 2007 at 12:59 PM
Anonymous
said...
My reference to 'empty twaddle' concerned a deleted post by T. Ireland, and not our Tuscan ray of sunshine.
Anon - that's not to say mine wasn't empty twaddle too, of course.
January 17, 2007 at 1:02 PM
Anonymous
said...
Of course Janet Street Porter's been nicked.
The plods don't like being NuLab's Thought Police, so when there's the slightest whiff of political incorrectness emanating from the bien pensant establishment they'll be round there like a shot.
Unfortunately, not as much 'like a shot' as some of us would wish.
January 17, 2007 at 1:04 PM
Anonymous
said...
I was pleased to hear about JSP getting nabbed. It's about time the authoritarian liberals became a victim of the thoughtcrimes they want others to be punished for. Even if she's not guilty of racial abuse her voice is a criminal offence.
That's the second time you've mentioned your blog and suggested that it will spring to life at some point in the future.
Good luck with it. I hope it doesn't make you Not Funny Any More.
Scoffer.
January 17, 2007 at 1:18 PM
Anonymous
said...
"Free Janet Street-Porter"
You mean, she used to charge for it? Poor deluded cow.
Sorry, even if she offered to pay us, I still wouldn't.
January 17, 2007 at 1:29 PM
Anonymous
said...
Of course what I meant to say was that PHITCH is not a real person, and cannot blog that is why he hijacks others with his homophobic twaddle, and this time around I will spell it correctly he is a purposeless slime. The only reason I have not had sex with Croydonian is that my batteries in my vibrator are Every Ready.
Crickey some one is pretending to be me ...help.... Who could that possibly be I wonder ?
January 17, 2007 at 1:35 PM
Anonymous
said...
I second the Scoffer. I look forward to reading the wisdom of the Original Peter Hitchens. It is especially needed after the ghastly experience I had from reading Tim's blog.
57 comments:
Wouldn't the idea of selling ideas to politicians and companies be more plausible if the main advert I can see wasn't for gifts for women. Unless he's suggesting that message space pay you to put in actual content in order to sell some kind of idea to politicians and/or companies. Which, given that you have to maintain a certain consistency to maintain credibility sounds like one hell of a long game to say the least.
Also, I don't know that I've had a comment deleted before, but this one's a bit boring, so feel free.
Who or what is Blog/Yog Brother?
Just to show that I am completely unable to get into the spirit of things I added you to my Blogroll.
By the way, I would love to have a flame war with someone, just to get more readers. How do you manage it. However hard I try, nobody gets upset.
Now I thought the way to get attention was to masturbate in public
Was I so very wrong?
Emperor Guido, you are sooooo correct as usual and right on the button. If only your adoring commentat could have their way, you'd be England's King and Prime Minister all in one, by tomorrow at the latest.
xxx
Tuscan Tony
p.s. That MessageSpace stuff on the site is great
p.p.s. PayPal: tony@tuscanred.com
p.p.p.s. a man who manages to serious turn political commentary into tales of blocking up toilets with soiled underpants is a worthy sock puppet for you.
What is Blog Brother's problem with Shari Lewis?
Serf:By the way, I would love to have a flame war with someone, just to get more readers. How do you manage it. However hard I try, nobody gets upset.
Um....THAT'S JUST THE SORT OF JOLLY SILLY THING YOU WOULD SAY, WOULDN'T YOU, YOU UTTER CLOT.
Will that do?
Finally something more soforific than blogs.....blogs talking about blogs
It's getting a bit bland around here. Can we please revert to comment immoderation?
Wouldn't the idea of selling ideas to politicians and companies be more plausible if the main advert I can see wasn't for gifts for women.
And what exactly would be the prime choice of gifts for a bunch of fraudulent, cheating philanderers? The only complementary adverts I could envisage would possibly be some ads from criminal solicitors for Labour, Lastminute.com ads for far-away golf tours for Tim Yeo or retirement home services for the Libdems.
Rumours are circulating that you have been invited to the next Bilderberg conference. Will you be going?
Comment Deleted
(that makes it look as though I had something interesting and controversial to say...)
Unfortunately, having seen yesterday's protest photo, I made the mistake of visiting that Ireland person's blog (for the one and only time). Talk about losing the will to live ...
The idea that anyone could get a hand inside Hitch, so to speak, and manipulate him is beyond ridiculous.
One hundred and aaayyyeetee !!!
I think I hear a target being hit...
Now, Guido, If someone had called you a poof, or said you had green hair, you wouldn't have bothered responding.
Because it wouldn't have been true.
So why the extensive fight-back here ?
Oh, I see....
What the fuck is this cunt Tim going on about? "Blogging principles" what the fuck are blogging principles and who cocking cares about them?
Croydonian is a sock-puppet. Yes, I know that he posts about five times a day and maintains a banter at his and other sites, but I really think he is actually Guido. Apparently "Manic" is planning on sending traffic to other anonymous right-wing blogger sites. *Grins*
I don't really care if Peter Hitches IS a sock-puppet, muppet, troll, gremlin, fimble, fairy, teletubbie, fingermouse or a princess.
He's fucking funny.
Much more so that some of the other humourless pricks that post on here on a daily basis.
nonymouse 9.44 has a point. Blogging is meant to be anarchic.
Just because Timmeh doesnt have the nous, time, or wit to sockpuppet himself, he starts to whine that all the other boys do it and it's not fair...
Iain Dale has a good Lance Price scoop
http://www.iaindale.blogspot.com/
Nah, this is sock puppet, and he hasn't posted a damend thing since May 2005.
Could PragueT and Bob Piper be one and the same?
This is begining to sound like the current Big Brother........
Isn't there enough out there without all this booring shit!
2 million loan to labour?
Where's Yates?
When is Blair pissing off?
The olympics stitch-up/fiasco?
The BAE bungs?
Why don't rich bastards pay tax?
Stop squabbling girls!
When's the Little Red Glossary of Blogging Terms coming out?
croydonian 9.26: Stranger things have happened. It was easy to get past his piles and manipulate that tiny brain.
Praguetory can squeal faux outrage all he likes, I will continue to moderate some of the garbage those subnormal right-wing anonymongs have been cluttering my site up with over recent months. It doesn't affect me in the slightest and I only meant to offend Tories anyway. Go on, take me to the standards board and sit on this hot rasp. As I say, doesn't bother me one bit.
You’ll be telling us Cranmer is a secret agent of Mohammedism next…..
All I can say about Hitch is that the man is a highly esteemed pillar of the blogging community, adored by all- even axe -murderers.
As for Croydonian, his blogging credentials are hardly in doubt. The man is a living legend among lesser bloggers (i.e., the majority of us) But his multitudinous volume of posting does beg the question as to how he ever finds time to engage in any paid renumeration....
Bob Piper: "sit on this hot rasp"
Is he talking dirty for for Gordon?
Is it just my hangover, or does all of this make not a blind bit of sense?
I just visited Tim whatsits page - god it was boring. He has the air of a wasp chewer, no smiling going on there
Day 1 of the the boycott has been the highest traffic day of this year for Guido...
Me too - more please!
I don't know what a sock-puppet is, but I'd love to have a go. As for astro-turf I always found it a bit too harsh on the knees.
THAT'S JUST THE SORT OF JOLLY SILLY THING YOU WOULD SAY, WOULDN'T YOU, YOU UTTER CLOT.
You wouldn't recognise a clot in a cream factory.....
Perhaps we can come up with some Careers advice for Bob Piper for after the next election.
PHITCH is of course a real person. Not only that he is freedom fighting hero intent on ridding the world of puposeless slime . Puposeless slime has not yet got the message I see but never mind.
Croydonian on the other hand is a web contruct. No real person could post as much and as often as he does. He is a chimera , a wil`o` the wisp ...
AND ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A FUCKING CLOT !!
I've just read Tim Ireland's blog. He sounds like a man with a deep and abiding obession with Guido. It must be flattering to know he cares so much.
I really don't understand any of this...I'm a Daily Telegraph reader..
Free Janet Street-Porter.'cause she's just been nicked.
Croydonian is real and surprisingly virile.
I think I've sussed it. It's a double bluff - Tim Ireland is Guido's sock puppet and Guido's set all this up to increase his traffic.
All I have to do now is write a long, rambling and boring blog entry on my theory.....
Off tpoic again but - wasn't the Janet S-P the one who's combinations were being amply infiltrated a few years ago by Normski, a young gentleman of West Indian extraction? Rascist is as racist does, as might have quoth Forrest Gump's mum
Tony...is that you on the train to Haslemere?
I emailed Cock Muppet Tim ireland twice last night to refute his scandalous accusation that I am in league with dark forces (Guido) Needless to say the big fat hermaphrodite didn't have the balls to reply.
Cheers Tim not only have you added kudos and extra traffic to Guidos blog, You also caused a spike on mine yesterday and I don't even post there (yet) I get more hits than you do without posting, doesn't that rather suggest that your in the wrong game?
Tim mate, both Guido and myself are commercially minded, maybe we could do some paid consultancy work for you, you know "How to have a successful blog" ?
Think about it (+:
Pete
You're, darling... you're.
Hedgy - Nope. Nil points for observation there mon brave, there was no profusion of orange groves at my former usual spot on Haslemere Platform 2 last time I checked. Perhaps if Gordy's Indian Jumbo could circle the station a few times on the way out, the ensuing localised climate change might alter that situaiton of course.
Yup - that's the empty twaddle we know and love.
Free Janet Street-Porter.'cause she's just been nicked.
Croydonian is real and surprisingly virile.
I think you must have the mighty Croydonian mixed up with some other person. A virile one.I must say I haven`t ever had sex with him )(of course) perhaps you would give us further details ?
I imagine at the point of orgasm he would cry out the six top silliest political facts he knows ...or something.
Shudder....
My reference to 'empty twaddle' concerned a deleted post by T. Ireland, and not our Tuscan ray of sunshine.
Anon - that's not to say mine wasn't empty twaddle too, of course.
Of course Janet Street Porter's been nicked.
The plods don't like being NuLab's Thought Police, so when there's the slightest whiff of political incorrectness emanating from the bien pensant establishment they'll be round there like a shot.
Unfortunately, not as much 'like a shot' as some of us would wish.
I was pleased to hear about JSP getting nabbed. It's about time the authoritarian liberals became a victim of the thoughtcrimes they want others to be punished for. Even if she's not guilty of racial abuse her voice is a criminal offence.
Mr Hitchens,
That's the second time you've mentioned your blog and suggested that it will spring to life at some point in the future.
Good luck with it. I hope it doesn't make you Not Funny Any More.
Scoffer.
"Free Janet Street-Porter"
You mean, she used to charge for it? Poor deluded cow.
Sorry, even if she offered to pay us, I still wouldn't.
Of course what I meant to say was that PHITCH is not a real person, and cannot blog that is why he hijacks others with his homophobic twaddle, and this time around I will spell it correctly he is a purposeless slime. The only reason I have not had sex with Croydonian is that my batteries in my vibrator are Every Ready.
Crickey some one is pretending to be me ...help.... Who could that possibly be I wonder ?
I second the Scoffer. I look forward to reading the wisdom of the Original Peter Hitchens. It is especially needed after the ghastly experience I had from reading Tim's blog.
Guido has seen the light in respect of Blairwatch and Chicken Yoghurt, hooray.