Where's this totty you teased us with earlier today? I think perhaps you need a few photo-editing classes. I come very cheaply. No filth jokes please.
November 14, 2006 at 3:08 PM
Anonymous
said...
Worst! Riddle! Everrrrr!
November 14, 2006 at 3:11 PM
Anonymous
said...
Funny... if you're a southerner Blair represents "con"-tree; if you're a northerner like me he represents "cunt"-tree... so right both ways round I suppose!
You're still too pissed to post the totty aren't you? Lucky sod
November 14, 2006 at 3:21 PM
Anonymous
said...
He'll have plenty of time when he goes to gaol to listen to it
November 14, 2006 at 3:22 PM
Anonymous
said...
What's the matter with you lot and all this TOTTY requesting, just google I have 3 buttons on my pc PORN MUSIC GUIDO I highly recommend limewire for free pornfilms, don't do it at work unless you're the boss and don't blame me if your wife /girlfriend catches you wanking like a demented chimpanzee in your "study"
November 14, 2006 at 3:28 PM
Anonymous
said...
It's all eye wash to a Blind Bat.
November 14, 2006 at 3:40 PM
Anonymous
said...
F***ing blogger software; you could get really pissed off having to enter things twice!!
Anyway, what I wanted to say in the first place was that you're an ignorant blair*, Guido. It's a rebus, not a riddle.
*That's pronounced c*nt down south here...
November 14, 2006 at 3:49 PM
Anonymous
said...
Blair is not a cunt. He is a mule's vagina.
November 14, 2006 at 3:50 PM
Anonymous
said...
It reminds me of a new definition by either Graeme Garden or Tim Brooke-Taylor...
Countryside: killing Michael Winner
November 14, 2006 at 4:15 PM
Anonymous
said...
To compare Bliar with female genitalia in the vernacular is grossly insulting. To c#@ts.
November 14, 2006 at 4:22 PM
Anonymous
said...
Anon @ 4:15pm, it was Stephen Fry's definition and in fact Piers Morgan was the victim. Still, I suppose either version works.
Apparently, while at university, Blair sent a photo of himself to his parents. Clearly dressed to the nines, he wrote at the bottom of the photo, "Dear parents, chaps around here are saying I look like a Count!"
Blair's father shook his head, turned to his mother and said, "To think we spent all that money on his education, and yet he still can't spell!"
November 14, 2006 at 4:29 PM
Anonymous
said...
More on countryside....
The joke only works, if we're being really pedantic, if there is such a word as c*nter. I'm off to check the font of vulgarity that is the Profanisaurus.
28 comments:
Con - tree music ??
You could at least have used a Tory Tree !
cunt
I wonder if it would be considered cheating to read the answer clearly printed underneath the riddle.
And Line Dancing?
yes, yes, yes, all very well and good - but where's the totty?
T
O
T
T
Y
Cheque-cheque-cheque-cheque CHEQUERS!!!
Where's this totty you teased us with earlier today? I think perhaps you need a few photo-editing classes. I come very cheaply. No filth jokes please.
Worst! Riddle! Everrrrr!
Funny... if you're a southerner Blair represents "con"-tree; if you're a northerner like me he represents "cunt"-tree... so right both ways round I suppose!
Rubbish. Get a new job Guido
You're still too pissed to post the totty aren't you? Lucky sod
He'll have plenty of time when he goes to gaol to listen to it
What's the matter with you lot and all this TOTTY requesting, just google
I have 3 buttons on my pc
PORN
MUSIC
GUIDO
I highly recommend limewire for free pornfilms, don't do it at work unless you're the boss and don't blame me if your wife /girlfriend catches you wanking like a demented chimpanzee in your "study"
It's all eye wash to a Blind Bat.
F***ing blogger software; you could get really pissed off having to enter things twice!!
Anyway, what I wanted to say in the first place was that you're an ignorant blair*, Guido. It's a rebus, not a riddle.
*That's pronounced c*nt down south here...
Blair is not a cunt. He is a mule's vagina.
It reminds me of a new definition by either Graeme Garden or Tim Brooke-Taylor...
Countryside: killing Michael Winner
To compare Bliar with female genitalia in the vernacular is grossly insulting. To c#@ts.
Anon @ 4:15pm, it was Stephen Fry's definition and in fact Piers Morgan was the victim. Still, I suppose either version works.
Apparently, while at university, Blair sent a photo of himself to his parents. Clearly dressed to the nines, he wrote at the bottom of the photo, "Dear parents, chaps around here are saying I look like a Count!"
Blair's father shook his head, turned to his mother and said, "To think we spent all that money on his education, and yet he still can't spell!"
More on countryside....
The joke only works, if we're being really pedantic, if there is such a word as c*nter. I'm off to check the font of vulgarity that is the Profanisaurus.
Hitchens,
Demented Chimps all use BitTorrent now for button #1 entertainment.
To quote an elder colleague of mine:
"Blair's not a cunt. Cunts are useful.."
that riddle's not very fanny
but then, neither am I
Some of my colleagues are trees, too.
I had one of those bit tottent things once...gave me terrible indigestion
Can we have a bit more of a hint, for those who are unaware of British MP's country music fetishes?
(Does it involves satsumas and fishnet stockings?)