CUCA Cuties Totty Report

82 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the bit of skirt at the top right doing a bit of throating.
Could have a bit of fun with this one.
Send me her number.

Hedgy said...

who is the guy, badly covered by a thin black strip..is he blackmailable?

Anonymous said...

I always knew deep down that Borat was a jew-hating baby-eating Tory!

Hedgy said...

and is that a youthfull David 'hold my ball' Mellor in the top left?

Hedgy said...

ok, then maybe he is a close relative Gudio.....smirk

Bryan Appleyard said...

More and more like Jeffrey Archer.

Aaron Murin-Heath said...

Guido,

Anyone who doesn't know what you look like, clearly doesn't do the rounds.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Guido the sugar daddy. I thought it was quite a scoop getting you along, but then Borat had to show up and steal your thunder!

Top notch tory totty btw!

Anonymous said...

Fact is Tory girls are usually better looking and kinkier than Labour lasses. More glamourous, well groomed and less likely to start going on about sexual politics and patriarchal structures.

I love 'em.

Hedgy said...

I dont do the rounds...mearly earn a crust and view all this with a smile...except Gordon Brown...who deserves no human sympathy

Anonymous said...

Isn't a bit sad that Bryan Appleyard, once the enfant terrible of pop-philosophy for middle England, is reduced to webmonging in the comments of Guido's tittle-tattle. He is hardly a barrel of laughs when he pops in.

Is he having a mid-life crisis?

Anonymous said...

The tosser in the DJ second row down on the right, is impersonating an elephant and appears to be wearing a bright green shoulder thong "BORAT STYLE" !! As does the gent in the bottom right hand corner holding a marker pen under his nose.. for no conceivable reason.

Anonymous said...

So where's the totty?

Anonymous said...

Was Mrs Fawkes so upset at you going off drinking with nubile young students in Oxf-- Cambridge that she took the kitchen scissors to your dinner jacket, Guido? Or did you honestly go in a frock coat?

Anonymous said...

The Groucho Marx tribute act can obviously afford to spend his holidays somewhere sunny.

Anonymous said...

Highest mismatch factor - top left. How?

Anonymous said...

Is that a double chin or just a lump in your throat occassioned by gripping some totty.

Anonymous said...

We're not together. Merely 'together' in a standing-next-to-each-other sense.
The chap is question is engaged to the gorgeous American girl in the third row on the right.
Just thought I should clear that up.

Lots of Love,

The Girl In The Top Left

AntiCitizenOne said...

"top left. How?"

Probably that massively prominent thing in his trousers....

His wallet.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Interesting choice of jacket Mr Fawkes ,I suppose you could be described as "Flamboyant"

Anonymous said...

Yes, where is the totty?

Anonymous said...

My God. I loathe Tories, work for the NHS and I went to Oxford. I should have no business here - but the raven-haired stunna on the bottom right almost makes me care about politics again. What attracts such a feline siren to these boorish drones? It can't be their Borat/fat bloke from Keane impressions, surely?

Reminds me of a girl I once loved, long ago -last seen in the arms of some bastard from the Piers Gav. You'd like them, Guido. Your kind of people.

Anonymous said...

I'm off to the only event with more black ties and ballgowns than those photos... the Royal Premiere of Casino Royale.

Not in the least relevant but I'm very excited about it all!

Anonymous said...

Those girls are horses. Ffs Guido you shouldnt lead us on like that man, I dont know whether to look at em or ride them into battle.

Anonymous said...

Actually there's one decent bit of flange and that's 2nd row, 3rd along. She looks a wee bit like Lisa Faulkner.

Whats she doing with that effeminate gimp? He looks like her sister

Anonymous said...

Actually there's one decent bit of flange and that's 2nd row, 3rd along. She looks a wee bit like Lisa Faulkner.

Whats she doing with that effeminate gimp? He looks like her sister

James Maskell said...

Kids who think they are the future of the Party but actually are no hopers who will be scrabbling round for shelf-stacking jobs after graduation...

Anonymous said...

The nearest any of you furiously-wanking, pathetically aging Tories on here will get to any of the CUCA totty is in a wet dream.

Anonymous said...

Sad that of the Tory Conference "Top Totty", 2 of the 6 were members of the Labour party.

Anonymous said...

Why would I want to get near CUCA totty my dear? If they are half as horsey as they appear in the pics I would rather have a wank.... Charlize Theron, they are not.

Not even a Kerry Katona, IMHO ;-)

Anonymous said...

To The Girl In The Top Left

How...why is the aristo American hottie engaged to who I think is TG?

I've seen her in Oxford - she is legitimately tasty totty

AntiCitizenOne said...

Just completing the missing info...

"My God. I loathe Tories, work for the NHS and I went to Oxford" (Brookes)

Anonymous said...

Anticitizenone - the Piers Gav ref leads me to believe not. Went to a Poly did you?

Anonymous said...

Dear Guido,

Mr Gravity being a bit of a meanie is he? Oh well, does not appear to be dimming your charms.....

lost_nurse,

Are you sure it was a girl.....while the PG may share some of Guido's philosophical bents, I strongly doubt they share his views on playing away vs at home....in Mr Fawkes past of course, before we enter dangerously mixed metaphors.....

MorrisOx said...

Is it me, or is this a poor show? Couple of the spods look like they've just started wearing trousers.

Where's the spirit these days? Thee's an ex Cambridge gel I know who started her own lingerie and sex aids company. These bores look like they're going to end up writing bloody policy papers.

Anonymous said...

More tatty than totty this time, I think.

Anonymous said...

My opinion (only!). Anyway, on balance they look a bit better than the last lot you posted. And you do seem to scrub up well, Guido, but the jacket is a bit marginal. Were you wearing it for a bet or something?

I'm disappointed by the relative civility of it all. Mind you, whenever I get amongst them and offer the Lebanese Gold around they don't seem to know how to roll one. Tragic, really, what's University for these days? They certainly don't seem to concentrate on the old social skills like they used to.

Anonymous said...

Disappointing, but then the better totty always did go to Oxford rather than Fenland.

Anonymous said...

Carlottavance,

Ha Ha. Yes, a girl (in the arms of another girl? I can't rule that out). Methinks the PG doth rather trade on their past reputation. They are about as dangerous as a bunch of cross-dressing market analysts can ever hope to be, I suppose.

ACO: Keble, if you must be so witty.

Anonymous said...

Disappointing, but then the better totty always did go to Oxford rather than Fenland.

Anonymous said...

Damn... repeating myself..

Anonymous said...

WOOF...WOOF

Anonymous said...

I don't care about the Totty.Are they good enough to get rid of the lying criminals we have at the moment.That's the only concern.

Anonymous said...

How much was Bhorat paid to advertise Nike?

Anonymous said...

The fat middle aged one needs to get out and exercise more - and probably associate with ladies who are more his age. More chins than Iain Dale.

Anonymous said...

Well, if that's Tory Totty, there are only two things to do -
1. Go to Oxford
2. Vote Liberal Democrat

Anonymous said...

2nd row up, 2nd pic from left. That lad is clearly about to throw up...

Also Guido what is it with you and jackets - you had a god awful waistcoat on in those Samizdata pics!

Anonymous said...

The cunt had an awful greenish thing on at the FCS do - looked like a paisley decorated hot air balloon - by the way I am not Douglas Smith. Just to make that clear.

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Doesn't look like there's any totty from the Samizdata event in this posting... (Sigh) No Adriana :-(

Anonymous said...

Guido's going to lose his female readers if all he offers us is variations of Mahir the Turkish I Kiss You Guy.

Also, dude third row right who posed with totty, didn't you know you'd get your picture taken, duh? What's with the band? Is he some specific kind of blinded submissive or something?

Anonymous said...

It's a shame to see that pickings were so meagre that David Mellor and Gail from Coronation Street (top left) have to appear twice...

Anonymous said...

Fancy the bird with the black/grey tits, a good gob for the orals and a big hoota to share a snort with...
Ta Guido

Anonymous said...

Is it me or are Tory women just not very attractive?

Guido Fawkes said...

It is you.

Anonymous said...

Look like a bunch of twats

Anonymous said...

Were there no other reason to be a Conservative than the women( and there are many);it would suffice. Smart , sexy , funny and altogether better than the wimmin of the left( ..and more liberated actually ). I just love them. Allow me to quote my favourite …………..

….pop by on sunday, you're more than welcome. I'm cooking roast beef. I love it when you have a joint big enough so that when you carve, the juices follow the knife down the velvety meat as it turns from brown to pink to red then back to pink and so on. You get big slices of lean succulence on your plate, roast potatoes, carrots, cabbage and for my son there has to be broccoli and yorkshire puds. I think bread and butter pudding but with chopped dates soaked in Armagnac rather than sultanas. And real vanilla custard.


…and I need hardly add that given an appropriate relationship you may expect top quality inventive frolics before relaxing with your port and cigar. Should wish to talk politics a lively debate is also on the menu

Bog off Frog horrors with your moustaches. The English Conservative woman is the envy of the world.

Anonymous said...

I like the two lezzies in the bottom right.

Send me their number, I'll pay for such favours and generously.

People know of my generosity.

Anonymous said...

Eugh, Fens Poly scummers. Bunch of fucking swampdonkies.

Anonymous said...

I doubt you could afford either of them Percival. CUCA girls don't come cheap.

Anonymous said...

CUCA girls don't come cheap.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

you're joking, right

Of course you are. Ha Ha ha

Anonymous said...

So Guido, what was your assessment of the quality of the totty? Somehow I feel that these pictures do not do us justice.

A mildly offended CUCA babe

Guido Fawkes said...

Send Guido a picture of yourself naked and he will give you a full assessment.

Fair?

Anonymous said...

Who got laid then?

Some of these gals must have got a shag - hell, I know what goes on at conference.

Come'on, spill the beans.

Who was the hottest under the sheets?

Anonymous said...

No pics Mr Fawkes, I'm afraid but thanks for a charming night! All us 'totty' enjoyed ourselves immensely...

Mildly offended CUCA babe

ps. As far as I know, Mr Fawkes did not get a shag.

Anonymous said...

Tory women and horses are the same.

Anonymous said...

I'd rather be shagging a Tory thoroughbred than any socialist donkey.

Anonymous said...

You mean, you'd rather be masturbating over Guido's grainy shots of plain looking women who happen to have some connection with the Conservative Party? God, it's pathetic.

Anonymous said...

Please! Enough of the horse comparisons! It's so unimaginative.

Anonymous said...

Ok then, they look like particularly self-regarding battle cruisers.

Anonymous said...

The girl on the left of the photo on the bottom left corner is the one for me, I think.

I would have to insist that she keeps the gloves on throughout.

Anonymous said...

My God Miliband's been hitting the sunbeds hard this week. Bottom left...

Anonymous said...

The girl with the teeth looks available. The one with ET on her shoulder.

Send me her details and vital statistics, I'm in a hurry now.

I pay good money even for false information.

percival vert

My friend call me pervert

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say that Et is third down on the left, just below the other two obvious lezzies pretending to be straight.

Spot them a mile off.

Anonymous said...

Errrr, no. They are sisters, Mr Vert. Your lezzie spotting is pretty s***!

Girl you talk off is engaged to 'ET', so you have no chance.

Maybe you should get out more?

Anonymous said...

It's not just looks, it's experience too - though the two can be related. 2nd row, 2nd picture along; the chap on the right with the eyes unnaturally wide apart. From one look at him, it's obvious this man is a virgin. He probably will be for some time. And let's not even go into Toad of Toad Hall in the top left pic...

Anonymous said...

The chap with 'eyes unnaturally wide apart' is currently dating the intelligent and beautiful brunette featured twice in the bottom row.

Toad of Toad Hall is about to marry the gorgeous brunette next to him.

Life is really miserable for some of you people isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Tose two lezzies are sisters? That's either good false information or it's unnatural and disgusting.

I'd prefer to think of it as the latter as I tend to get off on that sort of thing.

ET just seems to be saying: 'ET go home.' I'd like to know where his shiny finger is but I think the girls smile is a dead giveaway.

I should go out more?

I've another six years to do before HM allows this course of action.

Anonymous said...

Re: Anonymous @ 12.26pm

FYI CUCA members do get quite lot of sex. Not sure about Borat, but I think the rest are pretty fiesty!

Anonymous said...

"Toad of Toad Hall is about to marry the gorgeous brunette next to him."

Doesn't mean a thing. He's a Tory after all. Almost certainly wants to become an MP and it's all just a sham to avoid the reality of his homsexuality coming out.

Anonymous said...

Re: "Drunken Tory..." at 3:15pm

"FYI CUCA members do get quite lot of sex."

My, we do sound touchy - perhaps I've touched a nerve.

"Not sure about Borat, but I think the rest are pretty fiesty!"

'Fiesty'? 'Fiesty'? That's either a new spelling of 'feisty', or else I don't want to know what you get up to with your fists...

Anonymous said...

Christ, Tory Boys are just as shit as they were when I was at Uni. To shag any of them would have to be considered a charity case.

Says so much that the Borat boy is pictured 3 times, he is an ugly bugger with a (sad) personality, the oters are just ugly, spotty, teenage boys who still play "soggy biscuit" like they did at Eaton.