groan...what is Demo???...I know what the Guardian is....not a happy thought
October 18, 2006 at 11:12 AM
Anonymous
said...
hehe no surprise there...
October 18, 2006 at 11:17 AM
Anonymous
said...
A crazed museli-eating leftie has left the er.. crazed museli-eating lefties in Demos to go back to the er.. crazed museli-eating lefties at the Gruniad. Is this news?
La Madeleine has been Demo-scoped..............poor woman, I hope it heals soon and the soothing balm of Alan Rusbridger restores her to the fullness of her fuzziness
October 18, 2006 at 11:39 AM
Anonymous
said...
Thanks Dynamite, I just read it, and what a waste of 10 mins it was. While she's on gardening leave she could do worse than stick her bonce in a burkha for a month and consider the coming reality.
October 18, 2006 at 12:22 PM
Anonymous
said...
We're doing a special offer this week - to give the work experience kids some practice.
October 18, 2006 at 12:24 PM
Anonymous
said...
Ena Sharples, you did better than I did. I could only manage the first paragraph.
after a couple of pints,you would though wouldn't you.
Has she got big tits?
October 18, 2006 at 2:12 PM
Anonymous
said...
Has she got big tits? Mr mortice if she has I would sincerley hope that they fall over her face during coitus. She looks like the mad, locked in the attic for 20 years sister of actress Andi McDowell. Typical socialist , everyday is a bad hair day.
October 18, 2006 at 2:31 PM
Anonymous
said...
Clearly Demos wasn't quite left enough for her. The alternative was that she read the job spec upside down, and didn't realise that she might have to work for a living, actually producing readable drivel for the literate intelligentsia. Concur with the other posts, this photograph makes a bad hair day look like a trip to Vidal Sassoon or(insert other trendy in crowd hairsnippers).
October 18, 2006 at 2:51 PM
Anonymous
said...
What is clearly missing is some explanation of why the silly cow left Demos. Does anyone have a clue or failing that some really bitchy gossip?
She applies for a new job, leaves it five minutes later, goes back to her old place.
Just where the feck is Planet Wonk?
has anyone asked the chimp fopr a comment?
October 18, 2006 at 4:26 PM
Anonymous
said...
Has she got big tits?
I know someone who got a glimpse once and no she doesnt. This is due to the muesli. But she does have attractive dimples.
October 18, 2006 at 5:02 PM
Anonymous
said...
I like the look of Madeline. Unlike other ladies at the Guardian, I'd like to give her a good Bunting.
October 18, 2006 at 5:29 PM
Anonymous
said...
What are Marxist doing even talking to government never mind our own government taking advice from them. Whats happened to MI5? Have they all been sent to a gulag?
Also what the hell are we going to do to save our selves from MARXISTS like the North Koreans the Iranians, Tony Blair and John Reid when they are also all Marxist determined to destroy our way of life?
Quote Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorence, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery. Whinston Churchill.
Ask any North Koreans if you dont believe me. That is if you can find one who has not starved yet whos got enough of a suicidel tendency to talk to you.
October 18, 2006 at 6:51 PM
Anonymous
said...
One the above problem I mentioned and as I am in the mood for a quote. David Cameron would do well to read this next one, as you can be sure that the BBC will not bother.
Quote The British nation is unique in this respect. They are the only people who like to be told how bad things are, who like to be told the worst. Winston Churchill
It might not save us but at least it would be a start.
October 18, 2006 at 6:59 PM
Anonymous
said...
Dynamite wrote:
"This one of the biggest piles of drivel she's yet produced:
I read her piece and it got my reactionary grey matter pondering. If she and the genuine Peter Hitchin were able to co-exist in the same room for half an hour or so I'm pretty sure that their conversation would hold my attention. Maybe Mr Dale of the Diary and 18DS could organise it. I'd watch.
Small tits. Definitely. At an ICA discussion titled "Rebranding Feminism" a few years ago she was one of the w'mm'n on the podium. The discussion was so dreary I lost interest, forgot I was a pc leftie and slipped into breast-watching mode.
where the fuck were you last month?I'd rather see her and the REAL peter hitchen having it out.now that would be class
October 19, 2006 at 8:15 AM
Anonymous
said...
I though Bunting's argument for the Niqab poor - until I saw her face.
October 19, 2006 at 10:19 AM
Anonymous
said...
fantastic news, if true - I've been emailing Demos to ask how they could have this revolting apologist for terrorism and mob rule as their head - I wonder if she jumped or was pushed?
October 19, 2006 at 11:06 AM
Anonymous
said...
she isn't the only member of demos to leave recently - there's a good story there if any hack cares to look...
October 19, 2006 at 11:08 AM
Anonymous
said...
C'mon then, spill your guts. Whats' the story?
Usual NGO stuff? Empire building gone wrong? Expenses scandal? Gross hypocrisy finally proving too much and breakfast meetings dissolve into fist fights?
"Since it has emerged that her vision for Demos is incompatible with that of the trustees, she has decided to focus on her interests as a writer and a thinker at this point in her career," a statement from the thinktank said.
30 comments:
She's such a nobhead.
groan...what is Demo???...I know what the Guardian is....not a happy thought
hehe no surprise there...
A crazed museli-eating leftie has left the er.. crazed museli-eating lefties in Demos to go back to the er.. crazed museli-eating lefties at the Gruniad. Is this news?
What's that, 4 weeks? 5?
Was she a victim of Islamophobia?
This one of the biggest piles of drivel she's yet produced:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Columnists/Column/0,5673,1567616,00.html
La Madeleine has been Demo-scoped..............poor woman, I hope it heals soon and the soothing balm of Alan Rusbridger restores her to the fullness of her fuzziness
Thanks Dynamite, I just read it, and what a waste of 10 mins it was. While she's on gardening leave she could do worse than stick her bonce in a burkha for a month and consider the coming reality.
We're doing a special offer this week - to give the work experience kids some practice.
Ena Sharples, you did better than I did. I could only manage the first paragraph.
after a couple of pints,you would though wouldn't you.
Has she got big tits?
Has she got big tits?
Mr mortice if she has I would sincerley hope that they fall over her face during coitus.
She looks like the mad, locked in the attic for 20 years sister of actress Andi McDowell.
Typical socialist , everyday is a bad hair day.
Clearly Demos wasn't quite left enough for her.
The alternative was that she read the job spec upside down, and didn't realise that she might have to work for a living, actually producing readable drivel for the literate intelligentsia.
Concur with the other posts, this photograph makes a bad hair day look like a trip to Vidal Sassoon or(insert other trendy in crowd hairsnippers).
What is clearly missing is some explanation of why the silly cow left Demos. Does anyone have a clue or failing that some really bitchy gossip?
She applies for a new job, leaves it five minutes later, goes back to her old place.
Just where the feck is Planet Wonk?
has anyone asked the chimp fopr a comment?
Has she got big tits?
I know someone who got a glimpse once and no she doesnt. This is due to the muesli.
But she does have attractive dimples.
I like the look of Madeline. Unlike other ladies at the Guardian, I'd like to give her a good Bunting.
What are Marxist doing even talking to government never mind our own government taking advice from them. Whats happened to MI5? Have they all been sent to a gulag?
Also what the hell are we going to do to save our selves from MARXISTS like the North Koreans the Iranians, Tony Blair and John Reid when they are also all Marxist determined to destroy our way of life?
Quote
Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorence, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.
Whinston Churchill.
Ask any North Koreans if you dont believe me. That is if you can find one who has not starved yet whos got enough of a suicidel tendency to talk to you.
One the above problem I mentioned and as I am in the mood for a quote. David Cameron would do well to read this next one, as you can be sure that the BBC will not bother.
Quote
The British nation is unique in this respect. They are the only people who like to be told how bad things are, who like to be told the worst.
Winston Churchill
It might not save us but at least it would be a start.
Dynamite wrote:
"This one of the biggest piles of drivel she's yet produced:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Columnists/Column/0,5673,1567616,00.html ote"
Hang on, that seems a bit unfair.
I read her piece and it got my reactionary grey matter pondering. If she and the genuine Peter Hitchin were able to co-exist in the same room for half an hour or so I'm pretty sure that their conversation would hold my attention. Maybe Mr Dale of the Diary and 18DS could organise it. I'd watch.
Small tits. Definitely.
At an ICA discussion titled "Rebranding Feminism" a few years ago she was one of the w'mm'n on the podium. The discussion was so dreary I lost interest, forgot I was a pc leftie and slipped into breast-watching mode.
'If she and the genuine Peter Hitchen'
where the fuck were you last month?I'd rather see her and the REAL peter hitchen having it out.now that would be class
I though Bunting's argument for the Niqab poor - until I saw her face.
fantastic news, if true - I've been emailing Demos to ask how they could have this revolting apologist for terrorism and mob rule as their head - I wonder if she jumped or was pushed?
she isn't the only member of demos to leave recently - there's a good story there if any hack cares to look...
C'mon then, spill your guts. Whats' the story?
Usual NGO stuff? Empire building gone wrong? Expenses scandal? Gross hypocrisy finally proving too much and breakfast meetings dissolve into fist fights?
I've been there...
From Media Guardian this morning:
"Since it has emerged that her vision for Demos is incompatible with that of the trustees, she has decided to focus on her interests as a writer and a thinker at this point in her career," a statement from the thinktank said.
Laugh? I nearly cried...
What sort of person goes back to the Guardian?
This is more much fun to read
DemocraticPartyConvention2008
"Has she got big tits?"
A friend of mine was at bording school with her, I'll see if I can find out.
Whits the matter wi' think tanks ya buncha fucks?!
Yous nae fit enough tae talk pish wi' ministers, yous just jealous coz all yous get to do is blether oan the website amongst yerselves.