EXCLUSIVE: Inigo Has Been Re-Instated by Orange Tory Bloggers 1, MPAC 0
44
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Excellent news alround. He may have put his foot in his mouth but he did not derserve to lose his job.
BTW there are lots of muslim comedians out there. Shazia Mirza for example proves that some have a sense of humour:
One joke told three weeks after September 11 in a small comedy club in Soho, launched what she calls her "slightly scary" career: "My name is Shazia Mirza, or at least that is what it says on my pilot's licence."
October 10, 2006 at 1:35 PM
Anonymous
said...
Brilliant news! Let's all raise a glass to freedom of speech!
And on the funny Muslims subject, what about Omid Djalili?
October 10, 2006 at 1:39 PM
Anonymous
said...
I'm sure that this means something to somebody. Well done to all concerned.
http://bucket-of-shit-from-china.blogspot.com/
October 10, 2006 at 1:44 PM
Anonymous
said...
Tory bloggers? Guido the story was broken by Sunny at Pickled Politics hours before you lot covered it.
My mother-in-law is so fatwa... Try making a joke about their prophet.Mr.Fawkes would pull it so fast you'd have a blister.
October 10, 2006 at 1:50 PM
Anonymous
said...
Guido, I thought you said you'd got yourself a small person to look over your posts. If so, he is not doing his job. The man may well be have been indigo but his name is Inigo.
October 10, 2006 at 1:56 PM
Anonymous
said...
"Did Sunny call for his re-instatement?"
Clever. Frame is just right to exclude the other voices that were opposed to/critical of this. I don't think Sunny called for his re-instatement but he was (from memory) critical of the decision...
October 10, 2006 at 1:57 PM
Anonymous
said...
Quite right, however he should never have got the job in the first place with a name like Indigo. I can just see the smug twat now, all bright yellow cords and stripy socks, probably called his daughter India (20 years too late) friendly to homosexuals and blacks at work whilst secretly hating them. although to be fair apparently he does a great impression of Jerry Adams at the company christmas party, so fair play to him.
October 10, 2006 at 1:57 PM
Anonymous
said...
ah yes! someone has just admitted that he is a Tory blogger. ha.
October 10, 2006 at 1:57 PM
Anonymous
said...
Q: What do Mohammed and Douglas Adams have in common?
A: A deep, abiding respect for the value of a towel on the head.
Anything that annoys MCPAC UK is a good thing (racism aside) and it is always a good laugh to read the forums. MCPAC seeks "political jihad", whatever that is, perhaps they intend to slit our throats with copies of the New Statesman rather than knives.
October 10, 2006 at 2:07 PM
Anonymous
said...
What about the Muslim Beach Attendant at a notoriously steep- shelving beach?When asked by a small child whether it was safe to swim,he replied 'Inshalla.'
October 10, 2006 at 2:10 PM
Anonymous
said...
Thank god - a victory for common sense and free speech. I didn't find his comments remotely funny, but in a free society he has the entitlement to make jokes, however feeble. There are some seriously scary people on that MPAC site. Have signed up - it will be interesting to see if they let me post.
October 10, 2006 at 2:47 PM
Anonymous
said...
All joking aside I'd donate to MPAC if I was a PFI beneficiary.The chap in charge appears sincere and Muslims need to be encouraged to get on board the political process.If anyone knows Mr Montgomerie at ConservativeHome,could they ask why I've apparently been banned,please?
"Schoolboy Error", email me about ConHome commenting - we haven't banned many people at all but sometimes the similar IPs come under their ban.
sam@conservativehome.com
October 10, 2006 at 5:14 PM
Anonymous
said...
Whaddy'all mean, he didn't deserve the sack?!
Regardless of your political views, the guy proved himself singularly inept and ill-suited to his job. It's not about the MPAC, it's about whether or not this guy is competent in a "community relations" role.
Bloody brilliant news. One in the eye for the MPACUK.
October 10, 2006 at 5:35 PM
Anonymous
said...
Rosacassells said good - and lets hope that he has now learnt his lesson. I suspect he won't be writing such offending articles again!
You need to go and read the article. He is taking the piss out of idiots who use the latest 'buzz' jargon to cover up the fact they are not very good at their jobs. The only people who are likely to be offended are said idiots.
October 10, 2006 at 5:49 PM
Anonymous
said...
James Barbour makes a good point; is he back in exactly the same position? That is the one position in all the world at which he's proved himself hopeless.
Any word on whether Jack Straw asked Fiona Bruce to take off her crucifix so he could "relate better" to her chest?
October 10, 2006 at 7:24 PM
Anonymous
said...
I hate the spoil the party, but it's not really a good day for free speech just because Inigo is back at his desk. I have no doubt he has promised to keep his views to himself in future. So how is that a victory for free speech?
October 10, 2006 at 8:53 PM
Anonymous
said...
Little Miss Muffett You Said: "hate the spoil the party, but it's not really a good day for free speech just because Inigo is back at his desk. I have no doubt he has promised to keep his views to himself in future. So how is that a victory for free speech?"
He might but we don't haave to.
As for blogging MPAC - tried and failed. They don't want an non islamic view in any offensive or non offensive form.
October 10, 2006 at 10:34 PM
Anonymous
said...
MPAC's a vicious organisation with a far louder voice than the numbers merit. Inigo is back with Orange. Orange obviously did their sums and figured out that the goodwill of 58m indigenes (and integrated immigrants) against the 2.5m immigrants MPAC "represents" (never having been elected to anything), might be more profitable. As this is what we refer to as the free market, who can say them nay?
Great news. I am glad to hear Orange has seen sense and reinstated him. I shall not now be considering getting rid of my Orange phone.
October 11, 2006 at 2:32 PM
Anonymous
said...
I was going to tip you off too as I have been requesting updates from them as well. I got exactly the same email from press.office@orange.co.uk but I thought keeping quiet could preserve poor Mr Wilsons job, as we all know if the Muzzies kick off again he will get in trouble.
44 comments:
Excellent news alround. He may have put his foot in his mouth but he did not derserve to lose his job.
BTW there are lots of muslim comedians out there. Shazia Mirza for example proves that some have a sense of humour:
One joke told three weeks after September 11 in a small comedy club in Soho, launched what she calls her "slightly scary" career: "My name is Shazia Mirza, or at least that is what it says on my pilot's licence."
Brilliant news! Let's all raise a glass to freedom of speech!
And on the funny Muslims subject, what about Omid Djalili?
I'm sure that this means something to somebody. Well done to all concerned.
http://bucket-of-shit-from-china.blogspot.com/
Tory bloggers? Guido the story was broken by Sunny at Pickled Politics hours before you lot covered it.
Omid Djalili is about as funny as genital warts regardless of his race/creed...Ayatollah Khomeini was a better "Iranian comedian".
Leon,
Did Sunny call for his re-instatement?
My mother-in-law is so fatwa...
Try making a joke about their prophet.Mr.Fawkes would pull it so fast you'd have a blister.
Guido, I thought you said you'd got yourself a small person to look over your posts. If so, he is not doing his job. The man may well be have been indigo but his name is Inigo.
"Did Sunny call for his re-instatement?"
Clever. Frame is just right to exclude the other voices that were opposed to/critical of this. I don't think Sunny called for his re-instatement but he was (from memory) critical of the decision...
Quite right, however he should never have got the job in the first place with a name like Indigo.
I can just see the smug twat now, all bright yellow cords and stripy socks, probably called his daughter India (20 years too late) friendly to homosexuals and blacks at work whilst secretly hating them. although to be fair apparently he does a great impression of Jerry Adams at the company christmas party, so fair play to him.
ah yes! someone has just admitted that he is a Tory blogger. ha.
Q: What do Mohammed and Douglas Adams have in common?
A: A deep, abiding respect for the value of a towel on the head.
Ooops Inigo corrected.
Guido never called for his re-instatement.
Anything that annoys MCPAC UK is a good thing (racism aside) and it is always a good laugh to read the forums.
MCPAC seeks "political jihad", whatever that is, perhaps they intend to slit our throats with copies of the New Statesman rather than knives.
What about the Muslim Beach Attendant at a notoriously steep- shelving beach?When asked by a small child whether it was safe to swim,he replied 'Inshalla.'
Thank god - a victory for common sense and free speech. I didn't find his comments remotely funny, but in a free society he has the entitlement to make jokes, however feeble. There are some seriously scary people on that MPAC site. Have signed up - it will be interesting to see if they let me post.
All joking aside I'd donate to MPAC if I was a PFI beneficiary.The chap in charge appears sincere and Muslims need to be encouraged to get on board the political process.If anyone knows Mr Montgomerie at ConservativeHome,could they ask why I've apparently been banned,please?
Yes, they blocked a post from me when I told a rabid, violent nutcase that she was a rabid, violent nutcase.
I have just read the Lexicon in full. I retract what I said about the comments being unfunny. It is all to depressingly apposite.
excellent! 'kin dam excellent. Well done the Guidosphere!
Guido, if MPAC declare a fatwa against you, will you and the co-conspirators place barrels of black powder below their HQ?
Ok, so you messed up the last attempt at Parliament, but practice makes perfect.
My favourite Shazia Mirza joke:
"All muslim men are pigs - that's ok for me, I'm not allowed to eat pork!"
A small victory against the radicals of MPAC who would censure every last word and impose Islam on the country.
Geat news - I don't have to change phone companies and I'm pissing of the Jihadis everytime I make a call. The best of all worlds !
Shouldn't we now go on the offensive and declare a FUCKWA on MPACUK and the rest of their ilk.
`...MPACUK and the rest of their ilk."
That's a pretty bit ilk. There must be 5,000,000 in the UK alone.
What are they for?
about 2m actually
OK - 2 milliion.
At what date will there be 5 million?
They're now kicking off about Fiona Bruce being told not to wear her crucifix on air...
Poor buggers- they'd be stuck if they had jobs to go to!
"Schoolboy Error", email me about ConHome commenting - we haven't banned many people at all but sometimes the similar IPs come under their ban.
sam@conservativehome.com
Whaddy'all mean, he didn't deserve the sack?!
Regardless of your political views, the guy proved himself singularly inept and ill-suited to his job. It's not about the MPAC, it's about whether or not this guy is competent in a "community relations" role.
good - and lets hope that he has now learnt his lesson. I suspect he won't be writing such offending articles again!
Bloody brilliant news. One in the eye for the MPACUK.
Rosacassells said
good - and lets hope that he has now learnt his lesson. I suspect he won't be writing such offending articles again!
You need to go and read the article. He is taking the piss out of idiots who use the latest 'buzz' jargon to cover up the fact they are not very good at their jobs. The only people who are likely to be offended are said idiots.
James Barbour makes a good point; is he back in exactly the same position? That is the one position in all the world at which he's proved himself hopeless.
Any word on whether Jack Straw asked Fiona Bruce to take off her crucifix so he could "relate better" to her chest?
I hate the spoil the party, but it's not really a good day for free speech just because Inigo is back at his desk. I have no doubt he has promised to keep his views to himself in future. So how is that a victory for free speech?
Little Miss Muffett
You Said:
"hate the spoil the party, but it's not really a good day for free speech just because Inigo is back at his desk. I have no doubt he has promised to keep his views to himself in future. So how is that a victory for free speech?"
He might but we don't haave to.
As for blogging MPAC - tried and failed. They don't want an non islamic view in any offensive or non offensive form.
MPAC's a vicious organisation with a far louder voice than the numbers merit. Inigo is back with Orange. Orange obviously did their sums and figured out that the goodwill of 58m indigenes (and integrated immigrants) against the 2.5m immigrants MPAC "represents" (never having been elected to anything), might be more profitable. As this is what we refer to as the free market, who can say them nay?
Fuschia Groan said
"I have just read the Lexicon in full. I retract what I said about the comments being unfunny. It is all to depressingly apposite"
What I want to know is who is Depressingly Apposite and why are all these comments made to him/her?
MPACUK - Get ta f*ck!
Definitely a jihadi. He makes the decision over his wife's phone! "Put your veil on!"
Great news. I am glad to hear Orange has seen sense and reinstated him. I shall not now be considering getting rid of my Orange phone.
I was going to tip you off too as I have been requesting updates from them as well. I got exactly the same email from press.office@orange.co.uk but I thought keeping quiet could preserve poor Mr Wilsons job, as we all know if the Muzzies kick off again he will get in trouble.
Now you've met the "moderate" muslims of MPAC I hope you can see them more as colonists rather than British citizens.
Time for them to leave, and sooner rather than later.
Its a disgrace, so lets see if we can start to spurt out some anti-simetic remarks and get away with it.