Is this just about naked ogling, or is Iain Dale about to introduce another blog ranking?
I don't mind either way, but it would be nice to know my bog-eyed squinting at the flat panel served some higher numerical purpose.
I think Kirsty would be best in a mass debate, meself. Fnaar, arf-arf...
September 19, 2006 at 11:15 AM
Anonymous
said...
Julia Goldsworthy, 27, is single. But relax, boys, she's from Cornwall, where it's customary to have the same surname before you are married.
September 19, 2006 at 11:19 AM
Anonymous
said...
eh? Kirsty Williams is the only one who doesn't look like a transvestite.
September 19, 2006 at 11:26 AM
Anonymous
said...
Sarah teather may be a dog ,however, her head is just the right height to balance a pint on whilst the men around her discuss serious matters.
September 19, 2006 at 11:34 AM
Anonymous
said...
No accounting for taste. As a swing voter on the key issues, they'll have to muster more than this before they get my vote.
September 19, 2006 at 11:49 AM
Anonymous
said...
They are trying to offload the Ming's Mingers tag and are styling themselves "Campbell's Crackers". I always think when you have to give yourself a nickname it's a wee bit tragic. But after yesterday's performance when he thought they had won the Bromley by-election, maybe it is an observation rather than a nickname.
September 19, 2006 at 11:55 AM
Anonymous
said...
i went to university with Jo Swinson and a very nice down to earth girl she was then too
September 19, 2006 at 11:55 AM
Anonymous
said...
Sarah Teather will be disappointed, but for those who cannot get enough go here http://theofficialversion.blogspot.com/2006/09/hazel-blears-and-sarah-teather.html
It's a real problem, this. At first I thought I fancied Julia (sporty spice) Goldsworthy, but on reflection and a full and frank consideration of the issues, I nominate Kirsty Williams as the most fanciable. I will not cast aspersions about the obvious two-bagger.
September 19, 2006 at 12:01 PM
Anonymous
said...
Whilst knowing that I will probably regret asking this, what's a "two bagger"??
September 19, 2006 at 12:07 PM
Anonymous
said...
Thank God you've ignored Andrew Young in an appalling lapse of taste. Anybody who has ever seen the poison dwarf of Willesden Green up close will know that while she has cracking knockers for a gnome, she also has a certain glint in her eye that tells you she'll inflict teeth marks where God never intended...
September 19, 2006 at 12:15 PM
Anonymous
said...
Dear Anonymous 12.07
It is sometimes said that one would only have sexual intercourse with someone if they wore a bag over their head.
A lady described as a "two bagger" is unfortunately even less an object of desire.
In this instance, both the lady and the gentleman (or the lady and the lady or the gentleman and the gentleman) each wear a bag over their heads during congress, in case the bag falls off the lady's head.
I hope this clears up what can be a tricky situation socially.
Of course, in the instance of Mr Prescott and any number of named and shamed paramours, no amount of bags, snorkels, david blunkett masks or duck tape are adequate.
September 19, 2006 at 12:17 PM
Anonymous
said...
Missing is obviously the delectable Marina Pepper (the former Marina Baker) Lib Dem PPC for Kemptown, Lewes District Councilor and former playboy playmate of the month and page 3 stunna ....should've been returned at the last general erect....err...election :-)
Brighton Kempton PPC Marina is certainly a fair looking woman
September 19, 2006 at 1:27 PM
Anonymous
said...
Also on Marina...if memory serves she was also Matthew Freud's sweetheart at one time....lucky chap
September 19, 2006 at 1:30 PM
Anonymous
said...
The tory-libdem totty race is close I think.
If only the tories had chosen A-lister Julia Manning for Bromley & Chislehurst we might have to give in (http://www.ccfwebsite.com/mission_page.php?ID=45)
Still, at least both our gals are hotter than Blairs' "babes"...
September 19, 2006 at 1:31 PM
Anonymous
said...
Thanks anon 1:27 The full wiki (or should that be wiccan :-) entry is here
Pathetic line-up. For real totty take a look at the new chair of Scotton Pinkney PCC.
September 19, 2006 at 2:43 PM
Anonymous
said...
I don't fancy any of them.
September 19, 2006 at 2:57 PM
Anonymous
said...
Thomas Fuller said... Pathetic line-up. For real totty take a look at the new chair of Scotton Pinkney PCC.
2:43 PM
Rock on Tommy, she's lovely!!!
September 19, 2006 at 3:05 PM
Anonymous
said...
Featherstone might have washed and brushed her barnet but age cannot belie the wrinkles; in her old style policies etc. So what have we got now, a beauty parade of loathsome wimmin instead of policy, substance, independence and opinion. We really are losing the plot in politics if this is relevance, OR does everyone now realise that the real power is in Brussels/Strasbourg and Westminster is now an irrelevance.
Personally, I'd like to take Jo Swinson up the rear with a minimum of lube.
That is all.
September 19, 2006 at 4:05 PM
Anonymous
said...
Julia Goldsworthy looks a mucky pup, I would
September 19, 2006 at 4:23 PM
Anonymous
said...
The one in white is the raver!
September 19, 2006 at 4:26 PM
Anonymous
said...
Sex sells. The allure of sex sells even more!
A lesson for us all.
Respec' for de uvvers, but forget it gals, know wot I mean 'Arry?
Goldsworthy for President of the UK!
September 19, 2006 at 4:49 PM
Anonymous
said...
Anonymous said... Julia Goldsworthy looks a mucky pup, I would
4:23 PM
Ahem, where did draw that conclusion from? You must be a dogger.
September 19, 2006 at 4:53 PM
Anonymous
said...
Alan cheryl gillan is more ukranian mature bride than moldovian prostitute. The only good looking(ish) people in parliament are the gay men (you know who you are) Although Goldworthy is athletic and she seems to be saying to me " thats it crawl slave you know you want it" and I probably would. Swinson , likes going to the gym does he? Well if she does its not often enough ,plus, probably one of those bints who walk about with a piece of card telling them what machine to use next then set it on a 4oz weight setting just before you want to use it..
September 19, 2006 at 4:54 PM
Anonymous
said...
I'll have you know, I have slept with all 4 of these women at once. Ming took some pictures. I can confirm that at least one of them is a man.
September 19, 2006 at 5:56 PM
Anonymous
said...
Well I am not a lesbian, but if I had to, I would choose number 3. The others are blatantly ugly, and no one should pretend otherwise.
September 19, 2006 at 5:58 PM
Anonymous
said...
I defy anyone to say I am not the hottest totty after looking at this:
If that is top totty, Guido, Mrs Fawkes must a very worried woman.
September 19, 2006 at 8:34 PM
Anonymous
said...
Precisely, Richard Bailey. But I worry that Guido might be sex-starved. What else could make his judgement so WRONG?
September 19, 2006 at 10:37 PM
Anonymous
said...
Jenny Willott (Lib Dem - Cardiff Central) has been unfairly overlooked - she has fantastic turquoise eyes...
September 20, 2006 at 12:29 AM
Anonymous
said...
None of them are a patch on Ruth Berry (Lib Dem candidate for Newcastle Central, 1997).
September 20, 2006 at 8:52 AM
Anonymous
said...
I was in Brighton, and heard julia Goldsworthy's speech. Now to be fair, I wasn't paying much attentiom (the SuDoku was a bugger) but when she was describing her constituency, she referred to Seb Coe being replaced by a Blair Babe and then by a Lib Dem gay..... I checked with my more-awake colleague, who said something to the effect of, "No, you sad tosser, she said "Lib Dem GAIN!""
Did she?
September 20, 2006 at 9:13 PM
Anonymous
said...
Wistful, have you seen Ruth lately?
Carrying a few more pounds these days.
September 21, 2006 at 8:57 PM
Anonymous
said...
Jenny Willott has to be the top LD totty - closely followed by Kirsty. Maybe time to move to South Wales.
63 comments:
Totty and Lib Dems = mutually exclusive events
Neither are 'events' you moron.
Julia Goldsworthy gets my vote
If you type into search engine 'old bloke with young babes' would you get Ming and.....don't think about it!
Sarah Teather?
Shocking omission - put it right Guido
Featherstone - yes (please) but you can keep the others.
Is this just about naked ogling, or is Iain Dale about to introduce another blog ranking?
I don't mind either way, but it would be nice to know my bog-eyed squinting at the flat panel served some higher numerical purpose.
I think Kirsty would be best in a mass debate, meself. Fnaar, arf-arf...
Julia Goldsworthy, 27, is single. But relax, boys, she's from Cornwall, where it's customary to have the same surname before you are married.
eh? Kirsty Williams is the only one who doesn't look like a transvestite.
Sarah teather may be a dog ,however, her head is just the right height to balance a pint on whilst the men around her discuss serious matters.
No accounting for taste. As a swing voter on the key issues, they'll have to muster more than this before they get my vote.
They are trying to offload the Ming's Mingers tag and are styling themselves "Campbell's Crackers". I always think when you have to give yourself a nickname it's a wee bit tragic. But after yesterday's performance when he thought they had won the Bromley by-election, maybe it is an observation rather than a nickname.
i went to university with Jo Swinson and a very nice down to earth girl she was then too
Sarah Teather will be disappointed, but for those who cannot get enough go here http://theofficialversion.blogspot.com/2006/09/hazel-blears-and-sarah-teather.html
It's a real problem, this. At first I thought I fancied Julia (sporty spice) Goldsworthy, but on reflection and a full and frank consideration of the issues, I nominate Kirsty Williams as the most fanciable. I will not cast aspersions about the obvious two-bagger.
Whilst knowing that I will probably regret asking this, what's a "two bagger"??
Thank God you've ignored Andrew Young in an appalling lapse of taste. Anybody who has ever seen the poison dwarf of Willesden Green up close will know that while she has cracking knockers for a gnome, she also has a certain glint in her eye that tells you she'll inflict teeth marks where God never intended...
Dear Anonymous 12.07
It is sometimes said that one would only have sexual intercourse with someone if they wore a bag over their head.
A lady described as a "two bagger" is unfortunately even less an object of desire.
In this instance, both the lady and the gentleman (or the lady and the lady or the gentleman and the gentleman) each wear a bag over their heads during congress, in case the bag falls off the lady's head.
I hope this clears up what can be a tricky situation socially.
Of course, in the instance of Mr Prescott and any number of named and shamed paramours, no amount of bags, snorkels, david blunkett masks or duck tape are adequate.
Missing is obviously the delectable Marina Pepper (the former Marina Baker) Lib Dem PPC for Kemptown, Lewes District Councilor and
former playboy playmate of the month and page 3 stunna ....should've been returned at the last general erect....err...election :-)
Quote: "she also has a certain glint in her eye that tells you she'll inflict teeth marks where God never intended..."
I defer to your greater, and more painful, experience.
With all due respect, they look like an orthodontist's BEFORE pictures.
Give us a break Guido - Featherstone's a minger. Looks like a drag queen.
Still, she's rich...
they're all mingers
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c9/Marina_Baker_headshot.jpg
Brighton Kempton PPC Marina is certainly a fair looking woman
Also on Marina...if memory serves she was also Matthew Freud's sweetheart at one time....lucky chap
The tory-libdem totty race is close I think.
If only the tories had chosen A-lister Julia Manning for Bromley & Chislehurst we might have to give in (http://www.ccfwebsite.com/mission_page.php?ID=45)
Still, at least both our gals are hotter than Blairs' "babes"...
Thanks anon 1:27
The full wiki (or should that be wiccan :-) entry is here
Julia Goldsworthy really is the only one there.
Describing the rest as 'totty' really is clutching at straws.
I think this demands a poll down the side of the page, if anything- you know- a la Iain Dale-style.
Caroline Hunt is nice, needs a little comfort and succour right now, and has a joke name.
Lynne Featherstone is truly frightening. Julia Goldsworthy is only made to look attractive because she's just the best of a bad bunch.
Having looked at the photo again, it appears that Julia G. does have a very manly jaw.
Perhaps the be-spectacled gnome isn't the only one with a secret to hide.
Andrew Young, 12.51: Yowser!
Sarah Teather is not a dog. A guinea-pig, perhaps, but not a dog.
Based upon photographic evidence presented to the court, it goes to Kirsty. Honourable mention to Julia for the quasi-tombraider pose.
So, by common agreement, Kirsty and Julia go forward to the wet t-shirt heat.
I think the only honours here go to the photographers, who had to work with the material they were given.
Jo Swinson?!? Gie's a break.
Face like a bulldog licking piss.
You ought to do something about your graphics, Guido. I read the caption under the photos as "dick above to enlarge".
Pathetic line-up. For real totty take a look at the new chair of Scotton Pinkney PCC.
I don't fancy any of them.
Thomas Fuller said...
Pathetic line-up. For real totty take a look at the new chair of Scotton Pinkney PCC.
2:43 PM
Rock on Tommy, she's lovely!!!
Featherstone might have washed and brushed her barnet but age cannot belie the wrinkles; in her old style policies etc.
So what have we got now, a beauty parade of loathsome wimmin instead of policy, substance, independence and opinion.
We really are losing the plot in politics if this is relevance, OR does everyone now realise that the real power is in Brussels/Strasbourg and Westminster is now an irrelevance.
Is she Margaret Beckette's kid sister?
The Definitive Remittance Six Pack Rankings (from left to right):
2
1
2
10
I'm with Andrew though, Tory Totty is much better.
RM
Are you kidding? I wouldn't even ride Jo Swinson into battle!!
Tory Totty is much better
Caroline Spelling - teenage lesbian. Cheryl Gillan - Moldovan prostitute. Ann Milton - Julian Clary.
And Ann Widdecombe.
No ta.
Personally, I'd like to take Jo Swinson up the rear with a minimum of lube.
That is all.
Julia Goldsworthy looks a mucky pup, I would
The one in white is the raver!
Sex sells. The allure of sex sells even more!
A lesson for us all.
Respec' for de uvvers, but forget it gals, know wot I mean 'Arry?
Goldsworthy for President of the UK!
Anonymous said...
Julia Goldsworthy looks a mucky pup, I would
4:23 PM
Ahem, where did draw that conclusion from? You must be a dogger.
Alan
cheryl gillan is more ukranian mature bride than moldovian prostitute.
The only good looking(ish) people in parliament are the gay men (you know who you are)
Although Goldworthy is athletic and she seems to be saying to me
" thats it crawl slave you know you want it" and I probably would.
Swinson , likes going to the gym does he?
Well if she does its not often enough ,plus, probably one of those bints who walk about with a piece of card telling them what machine to use next then set it on a 4oz weight setting just before you want to use it..
I'll have you know, I have slept with all 4 of these women at once. Ming took some pictures. I can confirm that at least one of them is a man.
Well I am not a lesbian, but if I had to, I would choose number 3. The others are blatantly ugly, and no one should pretend otherwise.
I defy anyone to say I am not the hottest totty after looking at this:
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41130000/jpg/_41130641_lynne_featherstone_bbc_203.jpg
Brush up well? You need to get out more mate.
Kirsty is definitely the best of a not very inspiring bunch. Though nice one "Lynne F" - that BBC photo makes 'you' look like Zelda from Terrahawks.
For better totty may I suggest http://www.oakleygirls.co.uk/, which is also supporting a worthy cause.
Tally ho!
The Welsh one is half decent but the rest are distinctly unalluring. Tory totty is way superior even if they are all chick lit writers or lawyers....
If that is top totty, Guido, Mrs Fawkes must a very worried woman.
Precisely, Richard Bailey. But I worry that Guido might be sex-starved. What else could make his judgement so WRONG?
Jenny Willott (Lib Dem - Cardiff Central) has been unfairly overlooked - she has fantastic turquoise eyes...
None of them are a patch on Ruth Berry (Lib Dem candidate for Newcastle Central, 1997).
I was in Brighton, and heard julia Goldsworthy's speech. Now to be fair, I wasn't paying much attentiom (the SuDoku was a bugger) but when she was describing her constituency, she referred to Seb Coe being replaced by a Blair Babe and then by a Lib Dem gay.....
I checked with my more-awake colleague, who said something to the effect of, "No, you sad tosser, she said "Lib Dem GAIN!""
Did she?
Wistful, have you seen Ruth lately?
Carrying a few more pounds these days.
Jenny Willott has to be the top LD totty - closely followed by Kirsty. Maybe time to move to South Wales.