New Media Totty

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the BBC weren't supposed to be into product placement?

Anonymous said...

I wish I had feet like hers. You can't get close enough to the bar to buy a drink and when you're pissed you can't fall over, just like a self-righting lifeboat!

Praguetory said...

The totty is rocking backwards somewhat disturbed by the drunk man's overfamiliarity. After being on the receiving end of a particularly risque remark, she namedropped her bf.

BT is ploughing on with the ribald comments despite the humiliation. Confronted with a sober and attractive woman at close quarters he's regretting spending time brushing his hair, but not his teeth. We've all been there.

Anonymous said...

Is that Mark Oaten in the foreground? Can you tell who his eyes are on?

I think we should be told.

syferium said...

)))))very funny.

Anonymous said...

That is not 'dutch piss'. It's from Duitsland.

strapworld said...

Has this blog been taken over by Tatler or some downmarket dating agency?

Anonymous said...

Something wrong with your eyesight, then. I can see Mark Oaten watching Billy Connolly making a joke about tits to Pat Sharpe, who is wearing a sarong.

Anonymous said...

Guido,

Alan Connor is 'of indeterminate availability girls'.....hmmm....does this mean;

- he is available to girls, but currently taken

- he is available to girls, and not taken

- he is available to boys.....

I think we should be told!

Anonymous said...

Stop apologising for finding women attractive Guido. If your advertising agency is on your back fair enough, but otherwise your letting the entitlement culture of your women readers aggress into your editorial policy. Don't be weak and let your mind get pushed around by entitlement culture.

Anonymous said...

carlottavance, you missed the burning question of the day, is he available to Mark Oaten ?

Bill said...

You're obviously just jealous because I was on the stage with Jo and you were stuck on the rather odd plastic blocks they'd put down for people to sit on...

Anonymous said...

Those chunky ankles were built for supporting a well-upholstered frame. Bill appears to be telling Jo what size of bust she can look forward to in her thirties.

Anonymous said...

affronted nederlander said...
That is not 'dutch piss'. It's from Duitsland

Please enlighten a nation.
Which Dutch beer pray, is not piss?

Anonymous said...

BT is saying to JT - "to get on in this business love you need jugs like these"

Anonymous said...

CarlottaVance - do you think he might be available to boys and girls rather than just to boys or girls?

Anonymous said...

anonymous 11.28 - looking at his technique with a beer bottle I'm no longer sure I want to know the answer to either!

hillhunt said...

Guido - the betting man's friend. I'm £50 better off if this post gets to 30 comments without a decent laugh. Looks like my money is safe.....

Guido Fawkes said...

HillHunt,

No danger of you posting something funny.

hillhunt said...

Guido... Oddly enough, I exclude you from above. But I am suitably humbled.

Anonymous said...

Her ankles are too thick.

Anonymous said...

She's also got brawny arms, a sure sign of weight to come

Anonymous said...

here's some very nice totty over at samizdata , pictured at the wonkish Globalisation Institute event.

Anonymous said...

Get over yourselves people. Jo Twist is clearly gorgeous

Anonymous said...

meh - he's ok

Anonymous said...

Anon 4.32

I bet you was one of dem refs sent ome from the Weld Cup. Dodgy minces eh?

Anonymous said...

As we used to say in Pompey, "She's built like a dockyard horse" --- LUVLY!

Praguetory said...

Bill - nothing personal intended - checked your blogs what the hell is t4cd?

Anonymous said...

CarlottaVance - it is precisely because of his technique that I wished to know! (I am a boy, in case you wondered.)

Anonymous said...

Just a note of clarification: I have never worked for Cbeebies and I have never been a TV presenter.

As for the rest of the comments here: I didn't realise tit/ankle/arm size was such an important talking point. How fascinating.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I think you guys need to watch yourself WRT your comments about Jo.

Some of the comments here are way off base, and I would imagine potentially upsetting and hurtful.

This was an industry event. Making personal comments about someone under these circumstances is a below-the-belt move.

Grow up

Guido Fawkes said...

Jo,

From your CV "Jo was a BBC News technology reporter and a CBBC Newsround online broadcast journalist."

Ben,

Nah nah nah nah. Do fuck off. This is what we do here.