Wonk Watch : Flight's Summer Party

6 comments:

Archbishop Cranmer said...

8.30?

Just as well I didn't go then. I prefer the much later hours - people become more honest about all sorts of things, mainly (but not only) because more alcohol has been consumed.

If Mr Flight is rehabilitated, whatever became of that poor unfortunate in Sedgefield, Mr Kruger? Anyone know? Do I need to pray for him?

nsfl said...

Did you ask Nick Wood, who's married to Katherine Bergen, The Sun's Whip columnist, to ask her to start crediting you and Dale for stories?

Anonymous said...

If that's you with Georgie, Guido, we now know your true identity - Alfred E Neuman.

Anonymous said...

What? No afterparty?

Anonymous said...

The chap with George Osborne is Alex Singleton of the globalisation institute and formerly of the ASI.

Anonymous said...

Guido u pervert ! - I don't this you should be talking about her in those terms.

As for Mr Alex Singleton. Is an egotistical ####. Guido may find interesting gossip from his former employer ASI.