Lib Dems almost sharing names with low rent skin mags - this one has potential.
May 31, 2006 at 3:13 PM
Anonymous
said...
nsfl said...
Guido, if you miss the Razzall name (and appreciate intelligent, attractive women), watch Channel 4 News – Razz's daughter is a presenter.
Or you could just go out and buy the magazine :) Mind you intelligent and attractive does not really spring to mind
May 31, 2006 at 3:17 PM
Anonymous
said...
Do I detect his hand behind the stunning photo-shopped effort of his leader in a tracksuit and hoodie that appeared in last weekend's Independent on Sunday, under the headline 'Bling Campbell'?
May 31, 2006 at 4:25 PM
Anonymous
said...
Given there was an advertisement in last week's edition of Lib Dem News - which I got on Friday- inviting people to apply for the post of Chair of the CCC (the Lib Dem Party's campaigns committee which Lord Razzall chaired), this is the least shocking news I have ever read on here.
I haven't got a copy in front of me but I am pretty certain it mentioned Lord Razzall was standing down.
Can I suggest Guido you take out a subscription to help you, and others, keep up? https://www.libdems.org.uk/support/newssubscribe.html
10 comments:
Guido, if you miss the Razzall name (and appreciate intelligent, attractive women), watch Channel 4 News – Razz's daughter is a presenter. Piccy here.
Not sure if he jumped or pushed but he has now been reinvented as a personal advisor to Ming.
Who will be first to the 'Razzal fails to dazzle' headlien then?
It was first confirmed here: http://fourthterm.net/plog.
Lib Dems almost sharing names with low rent skin mags - this one has potential.
nsfl said...
Guido, if you miss the Razzall name (and appreciate intelligent, attractive women), watch Channel 4 News – Razz's daughter is a presenter.
Or you could just go out and buy the magazine :) Mind you intelligent and attractive does not really spring to mind
Do I detect his hand behind the stunning photo-shopped effort of his leader in a tracksuit and hoodie that appeared in last weekend's Independent on Sunday, under the headline 'Bling Campbell'?
Given there was an advertisement in last week's edition of Lib Dem News - which I got on Friday- inviting people to apply for the post of Chair of the CCC (the Lib Dem Party's campaigns committee which Lord Razzall chaired), this is the least shocking news I have ever read on here.
I haven't got a copy in front of me but I am pretty certain it mentioned Lord Razzall was standing down.
Can I suggest Guido you take out a subscription to help you, and others, keep up? https://www.libdems.org.uk/support/newssubscribe.html
Happy Birthday Prezza!
Born 31st May 1938.
Aged 68 today.
Many happy returns.
So retire you fat fucker!
Anonymong,
It was news to non-readers of LibDem News, which is after all a small circulation "specialist" interest periodical.
The BBC seems to think it news this evening and the Guardian's Backbencher denies it has happened.
So all in all I'd say it was a good ahead of the mainstream little story.
Finally can I suggest you put LDN online for us all to read free of charge. It would after all save paper and be the greener thing to do.