Oh I don't know Guido, I think your site is very educational in its outlook as it informs us, the great unwashed about how corrupt our politicans really are. And demonstrates how not to run a country. Plus think of all the young students you will be able to influence.
A-level, how to avoid Educational AIDS. Use a conundrum!
April 25, 2006 at 10:08 AM
Anonymous
said...
I'd have thought that with its particular slant this blog would have been more popular at Eton than at Little Fiddlingham Comprehensive. Live and learn.
Then again, looking at the next post I'm sure it's going to be increasingly popular with teenage boys from all backgrounds.
April 25, 2006 at 10:41 AM
Anonymous
said...
Are they using your betfair tips to make money for university tuition fees?
April 25, 2006 at 11:13 AM
Anonymous
said...
Guido - I'm an A-level student and I visit your blog as it's a good read (very entertaining, though not as raincoaster suggested because of some post with bouncy tits), can't say I can comment directly on the view "that state education is failing our children" (although come on, we all knew that anyway) as I'm a posh git at a public school, though not quite as posh as somewhere like Eton it must be said...
5 comments:
Oh I don't know Guido, I think your site is very educational in its outlook as it informs us, the great unwashed about how corrupt our politicans really are. And demonstrates how not to run a country. Plus think of all the young students you will be able to influence.
A-level, how to avoid Educational AIDS. Use a conundrum!
I'd have thought that with its particular slant this blog would have been more popular at Eton than at Little Fiddlingham Comprehensive. Live and learn.
Then again, looking at the next post I'm sure it's going to be increasingly popular with teenage boys from all backgrounds.
Are they using your betfair tips to make money for university tuition fees?
Guido - I'm an A-level student and I visit your blog as it's a good read (very entertaining, though not as raincoaster suggested because of some post with bouncy tits), can't say I can comment directly on the view "that state education is failing our children" (although come on, we all knew that anyway) as I'm a posh git at a public school, though not quite as posh as somewhere like Eton it must be said...