"Jack - look at the marks on the body's head - almost like he's been beaten to death with a sandle".
March 23, 2006 at 5:58 PM
Anonymous
said...
Please join the Tories.... puretty please... please with sugar on top... awe go on....
March 23, 2006 at 8:40 PM
Anonymous
said...
We're quite sure that it was the spoof blog that shut down, right?
March 23, 2006 at 9:30 PM
Anonymous
said...
My favourite bit was when their faith in humanity was destroyed by reading the NS. Which is probably quite a commmon experience, when you think about it, although more often provoked by existential boredom and despair than a 'lack of courtesy'.
March 23, 2006 at 10:56 PM
Anonymous
said...
My word, that is completely terrifying. Maybe people were a little harsh - its a personal blog - but it has just descended into madness. All that ranting homophobia and talking about themselves in the third person.
I don't know what is my favourite - this bit:
I'm sure when you're competing with Blair's babes and Cameron's candy you won't regret for a minute that Leah Darbyshire left. I mean who needs another young woman in politics? Not least one with an Oxford degree, who works in business.
Or this
The men are overwhelmingly pervy when they aren't gay (actually even some of the gay ones are pervy come to think of it like the one who couldn't take his hands off my skirt waistband in Blackpool much to my husband's annoyance) and the women (not all but certainly most) wouldn't know a bikini wax, deodorant or a nasal hair clipper if it hit them in the face (it's gross, trust me!) which is probably because I hear most of them are gay too. I know I've definitely seen a couple of alleged lesbians in the Party stare down my top at Conference before. Sorry girls you're just not my type I'm afraid!
Sorry for a post as long and luscious as Leah's legs.
March 23, 2006 at 11:09 PM
Anonymous
said...
No, sorry I lie - here are three more beauties:
It's not all bad, we've had many positive mentions [...] for our levels of physical activity being inspiring to others. Just like celebrities, we are seen as having the potential to lead by example in this area of health and fitness
I know there are many attractive lesbians including of course Portia de Rossi and Anne Heche.
Funny how Ming has appointed all his 'groupies' to his shadow cabinet and the man-hating Jo Swinson who makes speeches about how all men are lazy. She'll be a fantastic minister!
Genius. Just genius. It HAS to be a spoof. Why don't they just change the address and only tell their friends?
March 23, 2006 at 11:14 PM
Anonymous
said...
Some hot lesbo action is always welcome
March 23, 2006 at 11:31 PM
Anonymous
said...
It's a wind up and it ain't funny. I assume it's written by a woman.
March 23, 2006 at 11:58 PM
Anonymous
said...
No, they are very real. I know people who know them and the articles in the papers were real enough.
The spoof blog was hilarious. The real one is just getting scarey.
March 24, 2006 at 12:33 PM
Anonymous
said...
I think they've cracked.
Is anything they say true?
Is she really employed by a real firm? Who on earth would want her around?
March 24, 2006 at 2:23 PM
Anonymous
said...
She works for a company called Ark Group Ltd in Putney.
March 24, 2006 at 4:19 PM
Anonymous
said...
Hmmm, they have finally published some photos. They aren't that good looking as I got the impression from their bragging. There was a woman with dark hair in the first pictures from the Souther Hemisphere, who I tought was actually gorgeous, but I soon found out, that it wasn't Leah. She is really quite ordinary, not uggly, but not beautiful, either. But she seems to have a very high opinion of her looks, herself.
March 25, 2006 at 12:16 PM
Anonymous
said...
The Darbyshires are a spoof - this is the original.
Sadly real. I like how they've changed the introduction to the blog:
"This is The Darbyshires' blog written for lovely people - to keep in touch with our family and friends, even across international borders. We can be described as two lovebirds who got married in Dec 2004 and we are v.v. happy! We are hyperactive late 20 somethings, always out and about doing stuff, having fun and enjoying life together. We hope you enjoy reading about our adventures but this blog is strictly no sad geeks or trolls allowed!"
15 comments:
In next week's episode of CSI North London:
"Jack - look at the marks on the body's head - almost like he's been beaten to death with a sandle".
Please join the Tories.... puretty please... please with sugar on top... awe go on....
We're quite sure that it was the spoof blog that shut down, right?
My favourite bit was when their faith in humanity was destroyed by reading the NS. Which is probably quite a commmon experience, when you think about it, although more often provoked by existential boredom and despair than a 'lack of courtesy'.
My word, that is completely terrifying. Maybe people were a little harsh - its a personal blog - but it has just descended into madness. All that ranting homophobia and talking about themselves in the third person.
I don't know what is my favourite - this bit:
I'm sure when you're competing with Blair's babes and Cameron's candy you won't regret for a minute that Leah Darbyshire left. I mean who needs another young woman in politics? Not least one with an Oxford degree, who works in business.
Or this
The men are overwhelmingly pervy when they aren't gay (actually even some of the gay ones are pervy come to think of it like the one who couldn't take his hands off my skirt waistband in Blackpool much to my husband's annoyance) and the women (not all but certainly most) wouldn't know a bikini wax, deodorant or a nasal hair clipper if it hit them in the face (it's gross, trust me!) which is probably because I hear most of them are gay too. I know I've definitely seen a couple of alleged lesbians in the Party stare down my top at Conference before. Sorry girls you're just not my type I'm afraid!
Sorry for a post as long and luscious as Leah's legs.
No, sorry I lie - here are three more beauties:
It's not all bad, we've had many positive mentions [...] for our levels of physical activity being inspiring to others. Just like celebrities, we are seen as having the potential to lead by example in this area of health and fitness
I know there are many attractive lesbians including of course Portia de Rossi and Anne Heche.
Funny how Ming has appointed all his 'groupies' to his shadow cabinet and the man-hating Jo Swinson who makes speeches about how all men are lazy. She'll be a fantastic minister!
Genius. Just genius. It HAS to be a spoof. Why don't they just change the address and only tell their friends?
Some hot lesbo action is always welcome
It's a wind up and it ain't funny. I assume it's written by a woman.
No, they are very real. I know people who know them and the articles in the papers were real enough.
The spoof blog was hilarious. The real one is just getting scarey.
I think they've cracked.
Is anything they say true?
Is she really employed by a real firm? Who on earth would want her around?
She works for a company called Ark Group Ltd in Putney.
Hmmm, they have finally published some photos. They aren't that good looking as I got the impression from their bragging. There was a woman with dark hair in the first pictures from the Souther Hemisphere, who I tought was actually gorgeous, but I soon found out, that it wasn't Leah. She is really quite ordinary, not uggly, but not beautiful, either. But she seems to have a very high opinion of her looks, herself.
The Darbyshires are a spoof - this is the original.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10085050@N00/116516587/in/set-72057594088357564/
She's a Bee-Yoo-Tee!
Sadly real. I like how they've changed the introduction to the blog:
"This is The Darbyshires' blog written for lovely people - to keep in touch with our family and friends, even across international borders. We can be described as two lovebirds who got married in Dec 2004 and we are v.v. happy! We are hyperactive late 20 somethings, always out and about doing stuff, having fun and enjoying life together. We hope you enjoy reading about our adventures but this blog is strictly no sad geeks or trolls allowed!"