Wow another interview with a Lib Dem MP no one's heard of. You know how get your public going don't you!
February 16, 2006 at 1:31 PM
Anonymous
said...
Not as nice as Topaz, or even Stringfellow's birdies.
RM
February 16, 2006 at 2:58 PM
Anonymous
said...
What? Def nicer than Topaz. Not as fit as the Stringfellow's birdies though.
February 16, 2006 at 6:35 PM
Anonymous
said...
I'd give 'er one!!
February 16, 2006 at 10:00 PM
Anonymous
said...
Anon,
You're wierd!
RM
February 17, 2006 at 2:06 PM
Anonymous
said...
You are all blatantly geekified losers who wouldn't have half a chance with anyone even minutely attractive - the facelessness of the internet is your only refuge...sad!
February 18, 2006 at 11:10 AM
Anonymous
said...
And you are an anonymous faceless online comment maker with nothing better to do on a Saturday morning?
February 18, 2006 at 11:35 AM
Anonymous
said...
Hands up those who think Anon should be twice horsewhipped at the parish pump. Firstly for besmirching the fair Topaz and secondly for being rude to all Guido's commenters.
RM
February 19, 2006 at 10:28 PM
Anonymous
said...
Hang on chaps, all I said was that Ms Featherstone was nicer than Topaz. In no way would I wish to besmirch the lovely and indeed fair Topaz, who I respect and admire greatly. It's another anon being rude to all of Guido's commenters. I really should start logging to post and thus avoid confusion. In any case, I really hope honour has been satisfied as I seem to have lost my duelling pistols and my rapiers are slightly rusty!
10 comments:
Has she had a few. She looks a little merry.
Maybe she has heard about Huhne's tax ideas?
Wow another interview with a Lib Dem MP no one's heard of. You know how get your public going don't you!
Not as nice as Topaz, or even Stringfellow's birdies.
RM
What? Def nicer than Topaz. Not as fit as the Stringfellow's birdies though.
I'd give 'er one!!
Anon,
You're wierd!
RM
You are all blatantly geekified losers who wouldn't have half a chance with anyone even minutely attractive - the facelessness of the internet is your only refuge...sad!
And you are an anonymous faceless online comment maker with nothing better to do on a Saturday morning?
Hands up those who think Anon should be twice horsewhipped at the parish pump. Firstly for besmirching the fair Topaz and secondly for being rude to all Guido's commenters.
RM
Hang on chaps, all I said was that Ms Featherstone was nicer than Topaz. In no way would I wish to besmirch the lovely and indeed fair Topaz, who I respect and admire greatly. It's another anon being rude to all of Guido's commenters. I really should start logging to post and thus avoid confusion. In any case, I really hope honour has been satisfied as I seem to have lost my duelling pistols and my rapiers are slightly rusty!