Google Huhne Geek Special

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

your link to hughes is actually a link to google 'simon huhges' - a freudian slip perhaps?

Ken said...

Not accounting for typos - thats the lack of attention to detail that loses you elections...

Anonymous said...

I went for Ming in the end myself, but I have to admit that Huhne is a very shrewd man, if a bit of an Urquhart.

The betting market shenanigans are brilliant, and the Google move is smart too. I suspect he also signed up to the Ming pact before reneging quite deliberately to lock Clegg and Davey in - did he really have no intention to keep his word? The fact that he has shamelessly snatched the environmental liberal brigade from a man who has been cultivating it for decades is also extremely daring and clever.

I ultimately have my doubts about his attractiveness to the public. But if he gets it there are interesting times ahead - he is not a man to be underestimated I will give him that.

Guido Fawkes said...

Ken - oops - fixed.

Anonymous said...

Chris is so cunning, he got Menzies *and* Ming.....

Now that's what I call a winner.

Hughne - winning here!

Anonymous said...

It's not just his use of Google AdWords that shows his professionalism.

He's one of the first UK politicians to use web video.

There's more information on this here -

www.usingwebvideo.com/blog/

Anonymous said...

Yes, but who does Google think is a "spineless shitbag"?

Anonymous said...

how many people do you think would need to click on his link before he wenr over his limit?

Martin Tod said...

Ah... but has he got a map?

http://www.campbellcampaign.org/map/ - now that's a genuine first. :-)



Martin