And The Winner Is...

5 comments:

Rachel said...

ha! marina! caught!

She's nicked stuff I've posted on The Friday Project website before now.

I do like her columns but then I would wouldn't I? I suppose I should feel flattered. But at least she has been named and shamed, tsk, Marina *slap wrist*

Theo Spark said...

The Sunday Stench deserve their award. The Sunday Sport is a more honest newspaper.

Nkem said...

They're all rather dodgy. Well plagiarised image of Marina!

Neil Hoskins said...

There's also the issue of plagiarism in academia. I keep a blog that nobody reads; I just do it for my own purposes and venting, really. However, people do occasionally stumble across it and the last few hits have been from academic institutions, when it has been discovered by various search terms. The next time somebody publishes an academic work on "pet peeves of the English middle classes" I shall be taking a keen interest ;-)

Blackpool Hotels said...

Why nice blog do like her columns but then I would wouldn't I? I suppose I should feel flattered. But at least she has been named and shamed, tsk, Marina *slap wrist Blackpool Hotels