Guido- this suspect package already did the rounds yesterday.What's happened to all that excellent Westminster insider gossip for which we once depended on you? Come on, we need you back on your USP- legal threats notwithstanding.
I so want it to be real ... :D
Look Parliament is in recess chaps. I rely on readers to send me gossip - everyone is on holiday.80 days of silly season ahead possibly... all I have to report are rumours about Tory candidates, its enough to drive one to drink. More.
Sound Guidance but ugh oh, victims are always caught 'Unaware'!- ilaxi
Seen this pic all over the place. Tonnes saying its fake, but still no proof. I still beleive its real.
That knife thing just cracks me up every time I see it. I know I'm banned but its just to good too miss.
9 comments:
Guido- this suspect package already did the rounds yesterday.
What's happened to all that excellent Westminster insider gossip for which we once depended on you?
Come on, we need you back on your USP- legal threats notwithstanding.
I so want it to be real ... :D
Look Parliament is in recess chaps. I rely on readers to send me gossip - everyone is on holiday.
80 days of silly season ahead possibly... all I have to report are rumours about Tory candidates, its enough to drive one to drink. More.
Sound Guidance but ugh oh, victims are always caught 'Unaware'!
- ilaxi
Seen this pic all over the place. Tonnes saying its fake, but still no proof. I still beleive its real.
That knife thing just cracks me up every time I see it. I know I'm banned but its just to good too miss.