Nah Daisy from Daily Politics is the best...
Daisy Sampson is definitely preferable to Martha Kearney, not least for her Lib Dem sympathies. I really hope Kearney doesn't get the nod - her impartiality leaves something to be desired.
Yes but the question was, "Is Ros Taylor 'hot totty' or notty?"
Marina Hyde is spoken for. Allegedly.
Ros is the Backbencher - trust me - if she says any different she is fibbing.
I like that Zeinab Badawi, me. Crazy name, crazy gal!
6 comments:
Nah Daisy from Daily Politics is the best...
Daisy Sampson is definitely preferable to Martha Kearney, not least for her Lib Dem sympathies. I really hope Kearney doesn't get the nod - her impartiality leaves something to be desired.
Yes but the question was, "Is Ros Taylor 'hot totty' or notty?"
Marina Hyde is spoken for. Allegedly.
Ros is the Backbencher - trust me - if she says any different she is fibbing.
I like that Zeinab Badawi, me. Crazy name, crazy gal!