You are being deliberately obtuse. You know I don't mean he personally monitors it, I mean some minion like Annie digs into opposition websites on his behalf.
Now it may only be lowly minions doing this kind of stuff, but Gordon Liddy was only a lowly "plumber". I see the Mail is also calling Fraser the "plumber" today and making the Nixon comparison.
3 comments:
It's not actually illegal to delete information received, Guy, as long as it's part of a standard procedure and not part of a coverup.
It would be unusual to gather information only to delete it. We'll see...
Tom,
You are being deliberately obtuse. You know I don't mean he personally monitors it, I mean some minion like Annie digs into opposition websites on his behalf.
Now it may only be lowly minions doing this kind of stuff, but Gordon Liddy was only a lowly "plumber". I see the Mail is also calling Fraser the "plumber" today and making the Nixon comparison.
"The truth will out" - as do emails.